Call of Duty 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.

Head over to digitalgamersalliance.com for the server info. I play daily at lunch and sometimes on weekends. We have a separate ventrillo server for voice coms.

Hardcore Team Deathmatch Server, no bunnyhopping, glitching or whining allowed. : )

Yes.

Head over to digitalgamersalliance.com for the server info. I play daily at lunch and sometimes on weekends. We have a separate ventrillo server for voice coms.

Hardcore Team Deathmatch Server, no bunnyhopping, glitching or whining allowed. : )

I'm on there now.......my name is shenanigans

Seems to be a lot of ping flux

i hate that game!

well i dont but I do. Kind of addicted to it actually. level 6 prestige

Im a headquarters guy myself.

Hit me up

JimmyBeam27 on the Playstation network

i hate that game!

well i dont but I do. Kind of addicted to it actually. level 6 prestige

Im a headquarters guy myself.

Hit me up

JimmyBeam27 on the Playstation network

Can't I only play PC only........man I couldn't imagine aiming with a controller.

I'm on there now.......my name is shenanigans

Seems to be a lot of ping flux

there must be something in your routing that causes that--- I've nto noticed it.

Now I have noticed that we tend to attract people from Poland and Germany to our Texas based server for some reason-- so maybe that's what you are seeing.

I play daily at lunch

This reminded me of "The Office" when Jim is at the other office (Connecticut?) and they're playing during working hours, the boss calls him and another guy in to his office and instead of getting in trouble he discusses strategy.:D

"Jim you're carrying a sniper rifle? You idiot."

This reminded me of "The Office" when Jim is at the other office (Connecticut?) and they're playing during working hours, the boss calls him and another guy in to his office and instead of getting in trouble he discusses strategy.:D

"Jim you're carrying a sniper rifle? You idiot."

That happens here. but then, I work here:

Now I have noticed that we tend to attract people from Poland and Germany to our Texas based server for some reason-- so maybe that's what you are seeing.

Yeah I bet that was it. The reason you see it so much is cause you play at about noon......which is around 7pm in Germany. I've noticed that in a lot of games its like the Germans do not have any servers of their own :confused:

any xbox players?

if so, hit me up, tag is riored4v.

game is so damn addicting. decided to start playing through the game through veteran and decided to prestige again this last weekend.

They should make it where xbox, ps3, and PC players can play each other in MP. Or make it to where I can use my keyboard and mouse on the xbox or ps3....

Back