Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright thanks! Added a few more , but can't think of much more I'm really dying to try! I think anything else I add will just be settling! Here's the updated list, and I'll let this one ride for a while!
Cheers! Ed

Alpine Beer Co. - Exponential Hoppiness, Pure Hoppiness, and/or Nelson IPA.
Kern River - Citra (or any IPA/IIPA)
Revolution - Anti-Hero IPA
Pipeworks - Ninja vs Unicorn
Pipeworks - Citrus Ninja IPA
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA
New England Brew Co - Gandhi-bot
DC Brau - On the Wings of Armageddon
Hopworks - Secession Cascadian Dark Ale
Founders - Double Trouble or Devil Dancer
New Glarus - Black Top (or any NG IPA/IIPA)
Knee Deep - Simtra IIIPA
Dark Horse - Crooked Tree IPA or Double IPA
Fat Heads - Hop JuJu IIPA and/or Oompa Loompa chocolate cream stout.
Half acre - Daisy Cutter/Double Daisy Cutter
Steel Toe - any IPA/IIPA
Moylan's - Hopsickle IIPA
Lawson's Finest - (any IPA/IIPA)
Hill Farmstead - (any IPA/IIPA)

ed5388 said:
Alright thanks! Added a few more , but can't think of much more I'm really dying to try! I think anything else I add will just be settling! Here's the updated list, and I'll let this one ride for a while!
Cheers! Ed

Alpine Beer Co. - Exponential Hoppiness, Pure Hoppiness, and/or Nelson IPA.
Kern River - Citra (or any IPA/IIPA)
Revolution - Anti-Hero IPA
Pipeworks - Ninja vs Unicorn
Pipeworks - Citrus Ninja IPA
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA
New England Brew Co - Gandhi-bot
DC Brau - On the Wings of Armageddon
Hopworks - Secession Cascadian Dark Ale
Founders - Double Trouble or Devil Dancer
New Glarus - Black Top (or any NG IPA/IIPA)
Knee Deep - Simtra IIIPA
Dark Horse - Crooked Tree IPA or Double IPA
Fat Heads - Hop JuJu IIPA and/or Oompa Loompa chocolate cream stout.
Half acre - Daisy Cutter/Double Daisy Cutter
Steel Toe - any IPA/IIPA
Moylan's - Hopsickle IIPA
Lawson's Finest - (any IPA/IIPA)
Hill Farmstead - (any IPA/IIPA)

Adding stone Enjoy by 4/20 to the list.

Not gonna be the best stuff on there, but your wish is filled and I'll try and make up for it with quantity. :)

Not gonna be the best stuff on there, but your wish is filled and I'll try and make up for it with quantity. :)

Hell yea! Awesome man! Glad that wish was fulfilled! Way to pull through TNGabe! (Man, I really wish I knew everyone's name on here. Mine is JJ by the way!) Can't wait to see your list!

TNGabe said:

Haha it's all good man! Thank you so much! I'm just glad to have participated! I'm sure it'll be great! Sending my info now! Good luck with your list!

Ok, I'll try and keep the ball rolling here. Sorry for the brewery only release stuff. It is wishing after all.

Perennial - any sour
Oxbow
Jester King - RU-55, Boxer's Revenge, Funk Metal
Allagash coolship
Logsdon
Funkwerks
Crooked Stave
Jolly Pumpkin - any reserva
De Dolle - any reserva
Upland - any lambic
Tired Hands - anything
Weyerbacher - Riserva or Sour Black
Cigar City- any Berliner or Saison
Anchorage/Mikkeller Farmhouse Invasion

Anything sour/fruited/funky and local to your area in this vein. Not looking for wider distribution stuff I can get in my area. Flip-top growlers would be great and I like 'fancy' glassware, too.

dang 3 people in a row now where i've only had one of the items on their list.!!! and my gf would lie to all of you and tell you i have way too much beer!! pssssshhhttt i don't have nearly enough although I do have a storage problem :D

dang 3 people in a row now where i've only had one of the items on their list.!!! and my gf would lie to all of you and tell you i have way too much beer!! pssssshhhttt i don't have nearly enough although I do have a storage problem :D

Dang, I guess you should just message me with the one you have so we can trade for it. :D

TNGabe said:
Ok, I'll try and keep the ball rolling here. Sorry for the brewery only release stuff. It is wishing after all.

Perennial - any sour
Oxbow
Allagash coolship
Logsdon
Funkwerks
Crooked Stave
De Dolle - any reserva
Upland - any lambic
Tired Hands - anything

Just bumping this to the front page for ya.

This thread reminds me of another one I've seen on a different forum site :)

Can't commit yet but I'll take a look at my local bottle shop and once I know I can I'll defiantly be a player here.

Nice job getting this going HIM.

mcwilcr said:
This thread reminds me of another one I've seen on a different forum site :)

Can't commit yet but I'll take a look at my local bottle shop and once I know I can I'll defiantly be a player here.

Nice job getting this going HIM.

Lol you know where the idea came from!! They gave me the go ahead to set up a craft MAW over there too.

HIM?? Who's HIM haha. We need the option here to have everyone's first name.

Thanks guys! I'm not really a beer geek, I just know what I like. I don't have enough posts to play along, but have been using people's wish list at the store as a guide if what to try next.
Hopefully I can play soon, I was surprised at how much of this stuff I can get from only two stores near me.

xtian116 said:
Thanks guys! I'm not really a beer geek, I just know what I like. I don't have enough posts to play along, but have been using people's wish list at the store as a guide if what to try next.
Hopefully I can play soon, I was surprised at how much of this stuff I can get from only two stores near me.

Sounds like you have the potential to be a big MAW contributor in the future.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Sounds like you have the potential to be a big MAW contributor in the future.

That'd be why I keep posting! The stuff I really want is hard to come by around here. But, I do get luck and have my aunt send me some every now and then.

Stuck in NJ without much to trade but will definitely keep an eye out for when I meet that pesky 100+ post requirement!

Stuck in NJ without much to trade but will definitely keep an eye out for when I meet that pesky 100+ post requirement!

I personally feel like you have alot to offer in NJ. I've done a few trades with people in NJ, and it was rather simple for me to pick and choose.

Hoplander said:

I'm from NJ and I've done 50+ trades between here and "other sites" in the last 4 months!.... Oh btw this is an addictive and expensive hobby! Lol

Perennial - any sour
Oxbow
Allagash coolship
Logsdon
Funkwerks
Crooked Stave
De Dolle - any reserva
Upland - any lambic
Tired Hands - anything

Anything sour/fruited/funky and local to your area in this vein. Not looking for wider distribution stuff I can get in NC/TN. Flip-top growlers would be great and I like 'fancy' glassware, too.

Widened it out some.

Alpine:
- Exponential Hoppiness (Double IPA)
- Nelson (Rye IPA)
- Pure Hoppiness (Double IPA)
-------------------------------
Kern River:
- Citra DIPA (Double IPA)
- Just Outstanding IPA (IPA)
Lawson's Finest Liquids:
- Double Sunshine (Double IPA)
- Hopzilla (Double IPA)
New England Brewing Co.:
- Imperial Stout Trooper (RIS)

GoldenShowerGladiator said:
Alpine:
- Exponential Hoppiness (Double IPA)
- Nelson (Rye IPA)
- Pure Hoppiness (Double IPA)
Kern River:
- Citra DIPA (Double IPA)
- Just Outstanding IPA (IPA)
Lawson's Finest Liquids:
- Double Sunshine (Double IPA)
- Hopzilla (Double IPA)
New England Brewing Co.:
- Imperial Stout Trooper (RIS)

Make sure to please read the rules. You have to fulfill a wish before posting one. You have enough posts and time on HBT to qualify but I can't stress enough... To be apart of the MAW and to keep it successful you have to follow all the rules in the OP. Hope to see you become a contributor.

GoldenShowerGladiator said:
i'll definitely read them again when i'm 100% sober. had a few too many Head Hunter's this morning. i got excited. whgat can i say

No worries I did the same thing with the first MAW thread I saw so I know where your coming from. Just read the OP and feel free to join in.

Javier25 said:
I personally feel like you have alot to offer in NJ. I've done a few trades with people in NJ, and it was rather simple for me to pick and choose.

Good to hear. The hops are always greener, right?... Guys?

ed5388 said:
I'm from NJ and I've done 50+ trades between here and "other sites" in the last 4 months!.... Oh btw this is an addictive and expensive hobby! Lol

Also good to hear. I'm excited to start trading!

Bump

Perennial - any sour
Oxbow
Allagash coolship
Logsdon
Funkwerks
Crooked Stave
De Dolle - any reserva
Upland - any lambic
Tired Hands - anything

Anything sour/fruited/funky and local to your area in this vein. Not looking for wider distribution stuff I can get in my area. Flip-top growlers would be great and I like 'fancy' glassware, too.

I can already do 2 of these. I don't want to take control of this thread again so soon!
:D

Me too. I was trying to lay back for a little bit. Didn't wanna fill every wish. I guess my wife was right when she said I have too much beer.

Nedvalton! Sources via fedex mobile app seems to believe you recieved your package today............

I tried to make it pretty easy. Can't think of anything to add that isn't covered by any local/regional sour &/or fruited. I'm ok to let it ride a bit if you guys are.

Let it ride man! It's a ''make a WISH'' thread! Why settle for stuff you don't want or have had. I know I'm sending Javier something big that was hard to let go so I would hope others would be willing to do the same! What's the rush? If the next guy wants to put his wish list up so bad then that'll happen by them pulling through to make your wish happen! Let's stop being stingy and enjoy this thread and the gift of giving for once! Cheers!

Sorry for the cornyness of that message! Lol

I agree with waiting. I think that we are all anxious to fill the wish and move on to the next (in the hopes of finding a list that we can fill :D )

But this is new and the number of subscribers growing so it might take time to get you something you want. I'm not totally hopeful, but I am going to stop at a good bottle shop (that's not close to home) tomorrow to see if I can hook TNGabe up - hopefully I can! :mug:

Back