Mega-Millions Winner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Cheese. Did you figure out how to spend/invest your new found wealth?

Hey, I did the same thing in last Sat's Powerball!

I re"invested" my $7 winnings into tickets for last night's $300M drawing. I know SOMEBODY won, but haven't checked my tickets yet.

(Much as I like you guys and all, you MIGHT not be the first people I tell if I hit it big ;) )

I figure if I win it big, one of the things I will do is buy some of the guys here who have helped my out Lifetime Memberships. So if your name is green someday and you don't know how it happened, it probably means I'm filthy rich.

If I win, you can be assured that HBT would have a kick-ass booth at the NHBC next year. And a pretty cool brew-cruise. I think I'd even live the dream and invest in a brewpub in a nice little vacation area and anyone who lives nearby can be an assitant brewmaster. Except Orpheus.

Cheesefood said:
Except that instead of being an elite group of green berets, we're fat, out of shape drunks.

I call Hannibal or Face.

Hey, who are you calling a drunk? Fat, ok. Out of shape, ok. A drunk?.........well, maybe so. :D

If I win the lottery I know what I'm going to do.

I'm going to make a list of all the things I've done wrong in life and go around making amends.

I'll do that right after I make a list of all the mo-fos who wronged me and go down the list getting even... :D

Cheesefood said:
If I win, you can be assured that HBT would have a kick-ass booth at the NHBC next year. And a pretty cool brew-cruise. I think I'd even live the dream and invest in a brewpub in a nice little vacation area and anyone who lives nearby can be an assitant brewmaster. Except Orpheus.

I guess this means I get to be the brewmaster!? Woohoo!:ban:

Back