What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA keep fighting soilder.

I keep opening the keezer and lifting the keg and thinking "this has to be the last pour" - but it's not!!!!

I'm not going to bed 'till it's gone.

Of course, I hope it's not like the Biblical pot of flour and jug of oil that were never-ending! :drunk: :D

I keep opening the keezer and lifting the keg and thinking "this has to be the last pour" - but it's not!!!!

I'm not going to bed 'till it's gone.

Of course, I hope it's not like the Biblical pot of flour and jug of oil that were never-ending! :drunk: :D

hHAHA even tho my keg is toest ( lost it last sat) i'll drink with ya. I'm in 4 screw drivers and 2 beers just crakecd nubmer 3

Keg is dead! I did it! With your help! :D

YES!!!!!! this WAS!!! worth it!!!! good job if there was a tearing with joy face i'd put it. i'm sooo pould. **** asmfmasf im iln anjsdf **** ia af owing ink in the moring. .................****l .sfx wemone./

YES!!!!!! this WAS!!! worth it!!!! good job if there was a tearing with joy face i'd put it. i'm sooo pould. **** asmfmasf im iln anjsdf **** ia af owing ink in the moring. .................****l .sfx wemone./

I shed a tear. And I made it here because of you. I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight to witness this. :D

I shed a tear. And I made it here because of you. I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight to witness this. :D

HAHAHAHA ( lap lp cLP CLAP CLAP acalp clap ) ( annousecners aouice.} isn't he loverly to night hes wearyigng pagamas provide by his dresser and his wife probly has not idea what a life tim what a life )

krops13 said:

krops13 said:
HAHAHAHA ( lap lp cLP CLAP CLAP acalp clap ) ( annousecners aouice.} isn't he loverly to night hes wearyigng pagamas provide by his dresser and his wife probly has not idea what a life tim what a life )

1300829902280.gif

Sierra Nevada's Big Foot Barley Wine.
Can you say 9.6%?
I don't think I can after 6 of these.

this one is just obscene. A double Rye IPA aged in rye whiskey barrels. Blew me away.
:drunk:

ripa.jpg

Keg is dead! I did it! With your help! :D

Damn, and I missed this. Next time I'm visiting the folks in Overgaard I'll have to go a few more miles and help you finish one (or two). :D

Oh, and I'm drinking a Golden Ale (or 6 or 7). Heck, it's Friday right?

Found this today... picked up a few bottles. The guy that discovered it with me bought a whole case... LMAO

b9bd1d42.jpg

512 Pecan Porter. This is seriously one of my favorite beers of all time. I'm on my second pint from a growler since I can't get a bottle here in Houston. Great stuff.

Sitting in the beer garden at my local drinking Harviestoun's "Bitter and Twisted". Very hoppy and just perfect for an English spring afternoon.

Like: my dad's girlfriend? of 20 years is Belgian. Whenever I go visit them in Spain she forces this down my throat. I would like to complain but that would be just totally churlish.

Lagunitas Old Gnarlywine. Went from my IPA to this, so the maltyness was a bit of a shock, but all in all - very good.

Just now I finally opened this. I have been on a hunt for this for a while after hearing good things.... definitely a mild IPA, but good none the less.

27a55ed8.jpg

Take Your Pils (German Pilsner). Went well with my spaghetti and homemade meatballs!

image-3830163830.jpg

Drinking my very "estery" DBA. Pitched at ~71'f and the WLP007 wasn't happy. It gave off a tremendous amount of banana esters. Did this last time as well... this time I controlled temperatures after pitching (I guess I should have pitched a fermenting temps). I am done with White Labs now (I have had flawless results from Safale). Regardless.... kinda funny that dirty Martini Mix (green olive juice) makes this beer actually rather drinkable... hahaha

A cascade pale ale I brewed that I really didn't like when I first tasted it so I called it "Fail Ale". It's since matured into a much better beer but I'm still calling it Fail Ale. Somehow it wound up with an English character to it and lacks the american hoppiness I was going for... maybe the cascades were old or something.

If I think of it as an ESB then I like it a lot... so I'm calling it a cascade ESB now.

bovineblitz said:
A cascade pale ale I brewed that I really didn't like when I first tasted it so I called it "Fail Ale". It's since matured into a much better beer but I'm still calling it Fail Ale. Somehow it wound up with an English character to it and lacks the american hoppiness I was going for... maybe the cascades were old or something.

If I think of it as an ESB then I like it a lot... so I'm calling it a cascade ESB now.

Recipe?

My latest brew is a Vanilla Porter. It's been bottled for two months and is awesome. I just wish the vanilla flavor was a tad more pronounced. This might be my best.

NRS

Latest posts

Back