New Homebrewing Bling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Oh yea... chicka chicka

(Ferris Bueller reference, in case you didn't get it)

image-2236166086.jpg

Off topic...the chicka chicka makes me think of super bad more than ferris bueller...and I am of the Ferris Bueller age...

Even still. Nice!

TheMan said:
Off topic...the chicka chicka makes me think of super bad more than ferris bueller...and I am of the Ferris Bueller age...

Even still. Nice!

lol, true true. McLovin!

man I love those 3 piece ball valves, they are so sweet. I just swapped out my brass ball valves on all three vessels to those, but I still have brass on my pump and HERMS output. I don't think I'll bother upgrading them all, but maybe someday I'll be all stainless and not stainless, copper, brass...

i really envy you guys with elaborate breweries. i'm still a weekend warrior with my white buckets.

i really envy you guys with elaborate breweries. i'm still a weekend warrior with my white buckets.

My brewery is actually ridiculously simple.

It consists of the following:

1 15 gallon Blinkmann aluminum brew pot - $40 at Home Depot
1 Bayou Classic SP10 - $50 on Amazon
1 Large Mesh Bag, 24" x 24" - $5 from Brewmaster's Warehouse
1 Large Plastic Spoon - $4 from Brewmaster's Warehouse
1 Martha Stewart Digital Probe Thermometer - $25, wedding present
1 5 Gallon Jerrican - $8 from US Plastics

These items are essentially all the equipment used in my all grain setup. I brew Brew In A Bag, No Chill, and I thoroughly enjoy my beers. All in all, I've spent less than $200 on brewing equipment, and can brew 10 gallon batches.

The ball valve was a little gift to myself to make transferring the boiling wort from the kettle to the Jerrican simpler. Imagine lifting 5 gallons of boiling wort inside a 15 gallon kettle and pouring it into a 5" diameter stainless steel funnel leading into the Jerrican. Very difficult...

Day man, day man, Ahh ahhahh
Fighter of the Night man, Ahh ahhahh
Champion of the sun, Ahh ahhahh
You're a master of karate and friendship…for everyone

DCPiet said:
Day man, day man, Ahh ahhahh
Fighter of the Night man, Ahh ahhahh
Champion of the sun, Ahh ahhahh
You're a master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Don't forget, you gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boyssoul (boys hole???)

Roflmao great episode

Back