Brewing today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewed yesterday...does that count? american wheat.
hows things in the up ey
got inlaws in Iron river
just ordered a stormy kromer in blaze orange for the deer hunt

I brewed yesterday as well. Made a hop burst IPA and some Apfelwein... IPA is currently bubbling nicely in my brew closet.

I've got two wines to rack today, too- I nearly forgot about them!

I have 5 gallons of blackberry in primary that needs to go into secondary as well as 5 gallons of sauvignon blanc from frozen juice that needs to be racked today too.

5.5 gallons of oatmeal stout is in the fermenter, and the wines are quietly blurping in the next room.

I am getting low on carboys, though! I'm going to have to bottle a couple of wines in the next few weeks. I think I'll bottle 5 gallons of crabapple before Christmas, and three gallons of pinot noir at the same time.

5.5 gallons of oatmeal stout is in the fermenter, and the wines are quietly blurping in the next room.

I am getting low on carboys, though! I'm going to have to bottle a couple of wines in the next few weeks. I think I'll bottle 5 gallons of crabapple before Christmas, and three gallons of pinot noir at the same time.
I brewed today too. First brew in about six months. An IIPA. :)

Just cleaning up after brewing a Pilsner for my dad. He always wants his friends to try my home brew. So instead of hitting them with a Vanilla Bourbon Stout I figured he could pass these around since most of his friends are BMC drinkers.

I'm waffling about brewing, I could do it, but I also have a pork butt going and I'm out of propane. Someone inspire me please!!! I have the ingredients for a nice vienna lager staring at me from across the room right now!

Brewed a Blue Moon clone yesterday. My first solo venture... currently is bubbling away in its bucket...

Back