Beer stores in Baltimore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpout2c

Reaction score
I am down in Baltimore for a couple of months for some classes. Any ideas on a good beer store? I am staying in Federal Hill and the classes are down 295 in Linthicum. Of course price is a factor, but I am more interested in a place with a good selection.

Thanks

John

You should also hit Victoria Gastro Pub and Frisco Grille, both in the Columbia area and both have good selections on tap and in bottle.

Thanks guys, I went to Wells today and was quite happy with the selection. However I may have spent a bit too much, due to quantity not price, but at least I will be all set for a while now.
I have checked out Max's, went to the tuesday beer social yesterday. Will def be going back often.
So my cousin is coming into town next weekend for beer week. I think he can only make it to one day. So should be go to real ale on saturday or the festival on sunday?
Thanks again,
John

So my cousin is coming into town next weekend for beer week. I think he can only make it to one day. So should be go to real ale on saturday or the festival on sunday?

I'm planning on doing the festival to get a wider variety of things to taste.

Next thursday DFH will be at alewife with 16 beers on tap and I will definitely be there. Went to the Stone thing there last weekend and it was an awesome experience.

Back