What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amarillo, Simcoe and Spalt hops from Williams Brewing. They were FAST shippers! Wish my grain bill were as fast, I'll be brewing next weekend looks like :-(

I just got 4 Better Bottles (6 Gallon) from Northern Brewer and 5 lbs of Belma Hops from Hopsdirect.

Kinda funny. The FedEx guy was in the driveway and delivered the hops and before he could get back in his truck, the UPS guy pulled up with the carboys.
SWMBO was like WTF is he ordering? and called me right away....

Man oh Man! I just had a HUGE order delivered.

Bulkhead fittings, Camlocks, pickup tubes, and gaskets from Wayne at Bargainfittings.

Also, got additional SS fittings, ball valves, and 30 Plate Chiller from DudaDiesel!

Lastly, 2 Sight Glass / Thermometer Kits, Silicon Tubing, clamps, and the Chugger Pump, from Brewhardware.com

I will say it again! "Man oh Man!". I'm going to have a fun weekend. Christmas is exactly right!!

Bob-:rockin:

Thermaltake 12 fan with built-in potentiometer, retractable usb cord. Also a 1.5" stir-bar. Project stir-plate will now commence (after I get magnets)

I thought it was the 10# of hops i ordered but turned out to be a toy for the foster child we are sponsoring this year...I'll post again next week...probably with a lil more excitement :)

Neutrik PowerCon connectors for my control panel build. 2 Powercon 32a and 4 Powercon True1 plugs and outlets.

Doesn't sound like much, but 3 siphon clamps. I broke my last one about a week ago in the middle of growing up a bunch of yeast. Pinching tubing and trying to rack is real PITA.

1lbs Simcoe, and 4 oz each of Apollo, Citra, and Pacific Gem from Farmhousebrewingsupply.com

The goodies Showed up 3 days ago and is in the first stages of its wonderful life right now on my stove top.....:mug:

Imperial coconut stout

Expecting it to be ready in 4 ta 5 months......:(

Got my 10# mixed hops order from Hopsdirect yesterday at $.67 an ounce :rockin:

Today picked up a floor corker, with m-a-n-y wine extras...$60 :ban:

Now just waiting on my morebeer order and time to make the magic happen!

Yay, I love this thread. I get to shout out my excitement!

Got my new 44qt Brew pot today! All the ingredients for my next IPA yesterday. Many more things coming in the next few days... lol I went overboard on buying new toys :p

2 lbs. of Belma and Centennial from hopsdirect, and 1 lb amarillo. Too bad I have to travel for the next couple weeks, or I'd be brewing up a storm.

Oxygenation wand and kit from william's brewing. Gotta get a tank now, time for Home Depot, then brewing this weekend! Actually, I have guests.

I hope they leave early on Sunday. :cross:

Been taking a Brewing Science class since September at college. Picked out my home brew setup for all grain a while ago, just had to spread out the funds. 10Gal cooler mash tun, HLT and some other stuff already here. The rest of the band just showed up to play. Had to get a cheese making kit also for my fiance also. Tough to type in the payment info but so long as it gives me something to do when the future inlaws show up for turkey day and x-mas and keeps them away.

1 x Plastic Thief (Fermtech)
1 x Blichmann O-Ring Seal Kit for BoilerMakers
1 x Campden Tablets
- Amount: 20 count
1 x Blichmann TopTier Floor Burner
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit-Floor: No
- Leg Extensions for Burner: Yes
1 x Yeast Starter Kit
- Conical Flask Size: 2000 mL
1 x Carboy Dryer
1 x AHS Mozzarella Cheese Kit ( 4 Batches)
- Floating Cheese Thermometer: Yes
- Measuring Spoons: No
- Stainless Cheese Ladle: Yes
1 x Stainless Steel Spoon (21 inch)
1 x BeerSmith 2 Software Disc
2 x Beer Bottles 12 oz (case of 24)
1 x 6 Pack Carrier (Holder for 12 oz Beer Bottles)
1 x Plastic Fermenter (Set of 2) (7.9 Gallon)
- Drilled lid,stopper,and airlock: Yes
2 x Hallertau Pellet Hops (1 oz)
2 x Wyeast Weihenstephan Weizen 3068
1 x BoilerMaker Brew Pot (15 Gal)
1 x 45 Bottle Drainer Tree

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Williams's Brewing Fireside Ale kit. And a cute little 1/2 gallon oak keg that I have no idea what I'll do with. It seemed like a great idea when I ordered it on eBay after 3 or 4 pints...

A bunch of new matching garden quick disconnects, a small submersible pump for a post chiller thing, and a bunch of o rings to use on my compression fittings.

- A four way ("it's one more than a three way") manifold for the kegerator. Which can only hold two kegs, but making big plans. :)

- Slotted pin lock fitting socket wrench. Y'all keep buying those ball lock kegs, keeps my pin lock prices down. :D

- Plastic pin poppet pusher. Try saying that five times fast, especially after a few Oskar Blues Ten Fidys. :drunk:

Not impressive, but functional.

The last remaining parts to complete my portable keg cooler, and a few other odds and ends from Northern Brewer.

Still waiting on my thermo/sight with bulkhead for my new brew pot, and mash screen with bulkhead for my cooler mash tun from BobbyM..

as well as all my supplies for building my stir plate. Can't wait though!

Refractometer on Tuesday and yesterday received my blichmann burner with the extension legs.

Unfortunately the burner is for Christmas so i have to wait to use it. At least i have a very good pipeline so i cannot complain too much.

More parts for my Brewtroller based EHerms. Time to line out my panel.

A second 5500w ripple element and a big neiko step bit. Time to punch some 1 1/4" holes in my kegs and fire up the new electric rig!

The doorbell just rang, and BEHOLD! it was my thermo/sight, bulkhead, heatplate, ball valve, and barb connector from Brewhardware! Can't wait to get this stuff installed on the new kettle.

Hopefully my first 11 gallon SS kettle to use on the new burner I will be picking up on Saturday. I'll see when I get home.

MTate37 said:
Hopefully my first 11 gallon SS kettle to use on the new burner I will be picking up on Saturday. I'll see when I get home.

YES!!! It arrived. Just might be a good weekend for a Pliny clone.

Fingers crossed that my hops arrive today or tomorrow. Otherwise my Sunday brew day is going to be really short.

Latest posts

Back