Adventures In Homebrewing - All Grain Brew Day???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeywhat

Reaction score
For those near Adventures in Homebrewing in Taylor Michigan, do you know when they'll be doing another brew day where they do some all grain batches for people to see? I remember them doing it a few times last year but never got a chance to come out...

If they aren't doing it, is anyone else? I'm wanting to get into all grain but having a hard time wrapping my head around it, seeing it done once or twice is what I need.

Some people learn best by reading, some by watching and some by hands on doing.

If you are the kind that learns best by watching, check out an online web cast! I'm sure there is someone out there today brewingcasting!!! :ban::rockin::mug:

I'm the hands on type myself. I learn a little by reading and watching but learn best hands on. I do enjoy and don't worry about any mistakes, we all make them in life, and if it's still beer.... hey what could be better than that!

Errr well ok so ONE thing might be better hands on....:D

No, I was renting in Plymouth for the past 4 years and bought a house here over the summer. More room to brew! :mug:

Back