Hey, I found a northern brewer $10 gift certificate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found a $10 northern brewer gift certificate with some of my old brewing receipts it is from back in February 08 when they royally messed up one of my orders. After calling them, they made good on the order and sent me out the correct stuff fairly quickly (good customer service) and apparently along with the new receipt they included a $10 gift certificate that I completely forgot about.

I haven't ordered from them since, but the gift certificate is making me think I should give them another shot, I mean hey it is a free $10 right. So what does $10 buy you these days? Not much after shipping, any ideas?

If a company can't put a packet of dry yeast in an envelope and affix a postage stamp for less than $7.99 I feel sorry for their business model.

The 7.99 flat rate shipping has deterred me from ordering any dry yeast from them. I get all of my grain cheaper at LHBS. They don't carry a good variety of dry yeast though.

Back