• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for some more bottles here in Jackson, MS

Also there is a spreadsheet in the first post that would make searching easy if everyone were to use it.

I need some space back in my basement. I've got a mix of commercial empty wine bottles and empty bottles bought for making wine. I've also got a few misc wine making widgets you can have when you get the bottles. There's some foils, champagne corks/cages, and a few stoppers and a couple airlocks (i think, if it matters i can take a pic of the box).

27x Clear 750ml bottles in cases. These were purchased for home wine making.
4x Clear small (250 or 375ml) wine bottles. These were purchased for home wine making.
~5 or 6 Cases of commercial wine bottle empties. Assorted colors sizes. Only a few of the bottles are screw cap bottles,and for those that are, I have the caps. Vast majority are all corkable bottles. These all still have labels on them.

Bottles are in West Roxbury, MA and are up for grabs. If no one claims them they are heading to recycling next Friday. I won't refuse offers of homebrew, but it's not required! :mug:

I need some space back in my basement. I've got a mix of commercial empty wine bottles and empty bottles bought for making wine. I've also got a few misc wine making widgets you can have when you get the bottles. There's some foils, champagne corks/cages, and a few stoppers and a couple airlocks (i think, if it matters i can take a pic of the box).

4x Clear small (250 or 375ml) wine bottles. These were purchased for home wine making.
~5 or 6 Cases of commercial wine bottle empties. Assorted colors sizes. Only a few of the bottles are screw cap bottles,and for those that are, I have the caps. Vast majority are all corkable bottles. These all still have labels on them.

Bottles are in West Roxbury, MA and are up for grabs. If no one claims them they are heading to recycling next Friday. I won't refuse offers of homebrew, but it's not required! :mug:
...Man would I love that stuff. Sadly, it is to far to drive.

I live in Chicago, Illinois. I have 72 12oz bottles, 15 22oz. bottles, one 750ml bottle, and one 500ml bottle. Free for pickup. Would like some home brew in exchange, but need them gone. Mostly commercial bottles, All are clean and rinsed. Most still have labels on (some Stone brewing and like that labels are "painted" on).

E-mail wahmbush0614 at hotmail dot com

ForumRunner_20130209_194715.png

Columbus, OH. I have about 45 bottles for free to whoever wants to come pick them up.

I live in Chicago, Illinois. I have 72 12oz bottles, 15 22oz. bottles, one 750ml bottle, and one 500ml bottle. Free for pickup. Would like some home brew in exchange, but need them gone. Mostly commercial bottles, All are clean and rinsed. Most still have labels on (some Stone brewing and like that labels are "painted" on).

E-mail wahmbush at hotmail dot com

View attachment 99965

email sent

Have 12 Belgian 750ml corkers in Alexandria, VA for free (or some home brew if you are so inclined)
shoot me a private message to coordinate pickup

Brewers:
Don't your towns have recycling bins? I'm in (my secret), NH, and, from the looks of the glass bin, we are world-class drinkers! (Yeah, so sue me!)
We FILL a bin(a WM dumpster) in a month, mostly 12 oz craft brew bottles, some wine, an occasional surprise. Check 'em out. NH does not have a bottle-deposit law, yet, but many other states do. Look for a store, a group, a charity which collects them. Money talks.

Brewers:
Don't your towns have recycling bins? I'm in (my secret), NH, and, from the looks of the glass bin, we are world-class drinkers! (Yeah, so sue me!)
We FILL a bin(a WM dumpster) in a month, mostly 12 oz craft brew bottles, some wine, an occasional surprise. Check 'em out. NH does not have a bottle-deposit law, yet, but many other states do. Look for a store, a group, a charity which collects them. Money talks.
Yes, but it's mixed stream recycling. Besides, I don't really want to be the guy that picked the beer bottles out of the neighbors recycling bin.

Avalon / Pittsburgh PA

6 or 7 cases of bottles available in the cases.

PM if interested.

I have a few cases of 12 oz longnecks that I want to get rid of, mostly with labels. (They've all been rinsed immediately after pouring. I got kegging equipment, but I can't bring myself to throw away a good bottle anymore.) I kept meaning to inventory and craigsgift them, but I figured I'd go ahead and post here as incentive for my lazy butt to get them out of my pantry and make some room. Tempe, AZ.

Edit: I should add, please PM me if you're interested. I'll edit this when I've given away enough.

Last call! These are going out to recycling on Friday!

Back