Where to buy glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyg354

Plant Based Homebrewer
Reaction score
Anyone have any good websites where I can find decent to good quality beer glassware? I am looking for stuff that is properly sized. Bought a set from bed bath and beyond and the glasses are huge. Definetely takes away from the effect.

I've gotten quite a few from Crate & Barrel. Surprisingly inexpensive (and frequently on sale) and sized appropriately. I'm not sure if you have a Wegman's near you but they carry some nice glassware from time to time.

If you want common shapes and sizes in case-sized quantities (usually 24, sometimes 12) I would look for a restaurant supply store that sold to the public. Many, but not all, do. Cheap and good quality.

I get the majority of mine from Goodwills/thrift stores. There are also over sized pint glasses and mugs at the Dollar Tree stores as well as wine glasses (they are all Liddy made.)

My favorite glassware is mason jars or the double walled glass pint/cups that you can get from Amazon.

I don't buy any. Almost all of my glassware comes from "pint night" at various local bars, or going to a brewery tasting room where they give you the glass, or given to me as gifts, etc.

It works out better that way IMO because I get a nice variety of shapes and sizes (they aren't all just shaker pints) and all with different logos on them, so if I have people over they can each get their own uniquely identifiable glass, and you never have the commonly-seen problem of "hey, is that your glass, or mine?" when you get 2-3 glasses all sitting next to each other.

It's not like I go out seeking glassware, either. But going out to the occasional beer event over a couple of years has resulted in more beer glassware than we can comfortably fit in the cabinet.

Truebeer.com is the best! The glassware is great, nice and thick. They also carry a wide variety. That's where I buy my stuff.

I got some 16oz tulip glasses from Crate and Barrel. It's the perfect size for a 12oz bottle with a bit of head. They changed it a bit from the ones that I bought, but it's essentially the same.

I've found this site if you don't want to buy cases.

http://schweppeinc.com/products/dining-room/glassware-beverage?f_set=850

I'm looking for some nice, smaller snifter or belgian tulip glasses for imperial beers and I haven't found anywhere that sells them for a reasonable price individually. This place has good pricing, and shipping was $9 for me, which isn't bad if you put in a decent size order.

Back