What is this thing in my secondary!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a month in primary I get NO crud in my bottles. I've never needed to cold crash either......My beer's CLEARER than when I used to secondary. Even with dry hopping in primary.

gonna second that, 30 days in primary everything is crystal clear, can drop the siphon directly on to the yeast cake and nothing gets to bottling bucket..

Revvy said:
After a month in primary I get NO crud in my bottles. I've never needed to cold crash either......My beer's CLEARER than when I used to secondary. Even with dry hopping in primary.

What can I say reverend... You've got the magic touch. I've been racking onto finings a lot lately, cold crashing for 2 weeks, and the beers have been coming out looking filtered. I guess if you can get the same results with just the primary I'm quite impressed.

Now let's get back to the real issue on hand, Herbert. Here is an up to date photo and one of the crew:

V/R,
BrewTech

image-2941332049.jpg

image-971865124.jpg

I just hope he doesn't finish my beer without me. Do you think he is a threat?

Back