The continuous movie quote thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you didn't have a part in this Nick because if you did, you wouldn't be strolling in here with that "Oh, what's goin' on here?" look slapped all over your Chevy Chase!

My boy Dale is at the Reno Correctional Facility. He's got some clarity issues. Did some home invasion, sodomy-torture type stuff; wrote a lot of bad checks.

Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe.

What the hell are you? You're a f****n' secretary. F**k you. That's my message to ya: f**k you and you can kiss my @ss and if you don't like it baby I'm going across the street to Jerry Graff, period, f**k you.

There was this guy, and he was always requesting shows that had already played. Yes. No. You have to tell her before. He couldn't quite grasp the idea that the charge nurse couldn't make it be yesterday. She couldn't turn back time, thank you, Einstein! Now, he was nuts! He was a fruitcake, Jim!

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Why?

'Cause you're f****n' fired!

Sol Robeson: The Ancient Japanese considered the Go board to be a microcosm of the universe. Although when it is empty it appears to be simple and ordered, in fact, the possibilities of gameplay are endless. They say that no two Go games have ever been alike. Just like snowflakes. So, the Go board actually represents an extremely complex and chaotic universe.

So that's where I found myself. No, I should choose my words more wisely. This is the world I sought out. The land of the perpetual night party. Day swallowing night and night swallowing day. The crank compressing time like some defying piston on its awesome downstroke. We've been at this for three days... or is it four? Tweakers, lokers, slammers, coming and going, swearing eternal allegiance and undying love for one another, only to wake up after the binge and realize you wouldn't walk across the street to piss on one of them if their head was on fire. Three days. Or is it four? I know what you're thinking, but don't give up on me just yet. Just wait 'til I've told my whole story. And keep your eyes open. Nothing is as it seems.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

i Brewed cold fresh joy for thousands

its so good i wanna stick my dick in it!

That brewery turns out 10,000 bottles of beer a day. I take 45 off the assembly line, and I’m the a**hole.

I want to stick my dick in it!

I want it to stick it's dick in me!

I wish we could freeze it into ice and skate on it, then thaw it in the spring and drink it!

Oh ****...I guess this means that gamgam really was a whore.

I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Yeah, Bishop should go, man. Good idea!

Believe me, I'd prefer not to. I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.

I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

beat ya :p

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Barf: HOLY ****!
Princess Vespa: How was that?
Lone Starr: Not bad.
Barf: Not bad... for a girl.
Dot Matrix: Hey that was pretty good for RAMBO!

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.
Teasle: What?
Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

"A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

"Then we will fight in the shade."

You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up?

Here's my favorite bands: AC/DC,
Van Halen, not Van Hagar...

One day I'll have a car that bad-ass. I'll be chirping gears and pulling brodies

"Once upon a time deep, deep in the jungle there was a little engine that could and he was chuggin' his way across the enemy line.

chugga chugga chugga chugga, chugga chugga chugga chugga, toot toot

This little engine's mission was to take some AK-47's and a nuclear payload over the mountain to the 20-63 battalion, needless to say there was plenty opposition.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? No-sir-e-Bob, He just kept chuggin’ along…

Not even when they climbed aboard the train and popped out the eyes of the conductor. And blood and snot was drippin’ out his eye sockets.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? Damn skippy he just kept chuggin' along.

It wasn’t till Charlie rigged the bridge with plastic explosives. Just as the Little Engine was making his way across the trestle:

BOOM!

Explosion happened! Blood and guts and spit and ass was everywhere

And Bubba come crawling out the back door, both legs missing...
Lula May’s Baby Boy
And he looked up at me, he said

'Payne, I can't feel my legs...'

and I said 'Bubba, they ain't there'

And I looked down and them little bloody nubs was kicking real fast like this here.
And I said, “Bubba, It’s thirty miles to the nearest town, unless you can flip upside down and walk on your hands, you ain't gonna make it.

All of a sudden Charlie was all over the place,
just me and my sidearm.
I had no other alternative but to blast my way out:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DIE PIG DIE!
YOU’LL NEVER TAKE MAJOR BENSON WINIFRED PAYNE ALIVE!
BAM! I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!"

Back