• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20g Single Tier Brewery - Austin, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm moving out of the country in January and won't have a place to keep the brewery. It's been a work in progress for the past year or so and unfortunately I never got to brew w/ it. :(

Anyways, I purchased the stand from Marcus at Brewer's Equipment and have had to make a couple small modifications along the way, mainly swapping out the burners for Hurricanes since I'm stuck on low pressure.

Bought the stand here: Link

Here's a list of what's included:

- All stainless stand
- (3) 26g More Beer Kettles
- False bottom for MLT
- Sight glass for HLT/Boil Kettle
- (3) Hurricane Burners (I'm using low pressure propane, but by changing the orifice it can be converted to high pressure or NG)
- Automated gas control
- (2) March pumps
- SS plate chiller
- Blichmann Auto-Sparge
- SS camlock quick disconnects throughout
- SS ball valves throughout

I have a bunch of other various parts that I'm sure I forgot to list, so just send me a PM if you have any questions, want more pictures, etc.

SOLD

Chad

3n03p73oe5Y35P65X5b9jc14a39a0db8813b8.jpg

3nf3k03l35P65X15S6b9j35622ca3d15b1294.jpg

I don't know a whole lot about the stuff (which is why I had it built for me), but from my understanding it uses a PID to control a solenoid gas valve. Temp drops below your setting, and the gas valve turns on.

I'd be interested in 1 of the March pumps if you decide to part it out. How much would you want for 1?

By the brew stand, do you mean the burners, gas control, etc? If so, I might be more willing to go that route. I just really don't want to part out every little piece just yet.

I really don't need the burners or gas control....but what would you want for the brewstand with as assembled (including burners and stuff). Don't need any additional hardware.

Do the pumps have any kind of switch on the brew controller, or do they need plugged in manually? I am interested, and located in Dallas TX

Bump for price reduction.

Also, given how many requests I've had to part out the stand and kettles separately, I'm now seriously considering it. Just make me an offer and we can go from there.

Sorry Dave, I just looked back in my PMs...not sure why I missed it. That's definitely lower than I'm willing to take right now, but the offer is appreciated and I'll keep you in mind. :)

Got really really close to a deal, but it appears that the brewery is still available. Given the interest and difficulties with parting everything out, I'm going to try and keep everything together for the time being.

Its an awesome set up. I'm sure someone will come a long who wants it. Just be patient for as long as you can. You could always consider asking your Local Homebrew Shop to set it up in the store and have them sell it for you (of course they would have to get a cut). That's only if you have to leave before its sold.

Back