What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolute heaven on a snowy night like last night....

rouggedouble.jpg

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, very good stuff!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Home Brew Talk

Oh my lord+1(Maharaja),not in season though? I believe that comes out in March? Its probably pretty malty by now, i noticed this once i tried my second a month after my first,and this was just last month i could imagine how good it would be right after release,that may be my favorite beer. I only paid like 8 bucks for the most incredible beer.
Drinking a malty carmelly lagunitas censored.Good carmel not the barley wine type carmel either,just a good probably belgian carmel malt-just a guess.

Oh my lord+1(Maharaja),not in season though? I believe that comes out in March? Its probably pretty malty by now, i noticed this once i tried my second a month after my first,and this was just last month i could imagine how good it would be right after release,that may be my favorite beer. I only paid like 8 bucks for the most incredible beer.
Drinking a malty carmelly lagunitas censored.Good carmel not the barley wine type carmel either,just a good probably belgian carmel malt-just a guess.

This one has June on the label. It's still plenty good. I didn't realize it was a seasonal though.

Been going through my archives to clear out excessive stock. Right now having a Maibock from 2010, it is amazing, been about six months since the last one. Need to brew this one again.

I am drinking the very first properly carbed and chilled bottle from my very first batch of beer. And it is GOOD. After all the worrying I did turns out RDWHAHB was true. I had a couple of samples from checking the carbing and such but this one after 2 weeks in bottles on the shelf and another week in the fridge is far better than any of the samples I had through out the process. :mug:

Southern Tier Un*earthly Imperial IPA. Yum. Interesting. High 9.5% abv. A bit sweet, syrupy hoppy taste. Floral smell. I'd drink It again. :)

image-1722945917.jpg

image-3195566218.jpg

image-46081447.jpg

This one has June on the label. It's still plenty good. I didn't realize it was a seasonal though.

I dont think its actually seasonaly but i thought well at least they release it then probably make batches and keep releasing it through the summer maybe?Im not a 100% on that but seen a reveiw and seen it but if it has a code on it thats great,always nice knowing when to get it when its peaking.
Ive noticed this with SN estate ale, they were releasing it in like october but last year i seen it on the shelf here yearly, ive noticed the difference this beer has after a few months also.And between one that has sat 6 months or more.:mug:

jonmohno said:
I dont think its actually seasonaly but i thought well at least they release it then probably make batches and keep releasing it through the summer maybe?Im not a 100% on that but seen a reveiw and seen it but if it has a code on it thats great,always nice knowing when to get it when its peaking.
Ive noticed this with SN estate ale, they were releasing it in like october but last year i seen it on the shelf here yearly, ive noticed the difference this beer has after a few months also.And between one that has sat 6 months or more.:mug:

It's down here.

image-1344604180.jpg

Hydrometer tastes from bottling day! I bottled 5 gallons of the Ugly Sweater Holiday Ale and 2 gallons of backsweetened Cider Mill Cyser tonight and got them in my basement closet for conditioning.
My cellared bottles of DFH 120, Short's Cup o' Joe Stout, Founders KBS, and Bell's Oracle beckoned to me, but I somehow resisted their siren song.

Just picked one of these from the liquor store. MMM MMMMMMM! Palate destroyer for sure. The inflammatory anti-big beer conglomerate rant on the reverse side of the bottle is just an added bonus. :D

double bastard.jpg

leonidas lager vienna lager / you brought'er you lag'er black lager / dead guy clone

the 2 lagers were well worth the 3 month wait and the damn near dead guy kit from HIGH GRAVITY in tulsa, ok turned out great!

How could it be a bad night with a Sierra Nevada Northern harvest,New Glarus moon man,New Glarus coffee stout,and a founders Harvest ale.. definatley living a good life without even being rich,ha ha.

Back