time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chocotaco said:
OK, last guess, I look at that glass and I see big melon aroma, like a goose island IPA. So I'm going to guess IPA.

Keep the guesses coming...

Love me some GI IPA though, think nonlocal for myself

haha, this is nuts, two stabs in the dark and I got them both.

easy-ish one.
523768_10151265067217850_1563094133_n.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Thats sounds awesome.

Here is the next one

You have to guess the style and the adjunct that is in this beer. Good luck!

I would guess this one but I think it would be unfair since I know where that growler was filled and the beer they've had on tap. ;)

I would guess this one but I think it would be unfair since I know where that growler was filled and the beer they've had on tap. ;)

True. You have to sit out this round :D. It was the only pic i could upload. Need to start taken more pictures of my beers than i am already. :mug:

Nope not an oatmeal stout

Coffee imperial cream double blonde Dopplebock.

Hey you said I had to sit this one out but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun. :p

DisturbdChemist said:
Finally someone got it! It's not the stone one that one is lighter. This a a coffee black ipa from buffalo bayou

You know, I think that double pour of this I got Saturday when we were at the brewery turned my opinion of it around. I actually enjoyed it a lot. My only problem is it shouldn't be called an IPA. More like a mildly hoppy Coffee Black Ale or something like that.

Back