The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I rest my case

image.jpg

Soperbrew said:
Cape & others. Will I see you guys at NHC?

How about it, "and others"? Cape goes pro and the rest of you guys are a footnote. maybe one of you guys could carry Cape's mash paddle?

Seriously, good luck tomorrow night, Cape....& others.

Soper only went with "Cape" because we hung out for a couple beers at the NHC two years ago out in San Diego so we've met.

No, sorry Sop'. Not making it this year. Got a ton of guys from my club going but I got too much going on to make the trip

paulthenurse said:
He's a "pro" now. He's WAY too cool to hang out with mere homebrewers!

So what do you do when it's snowing out and you don't feel line putting the siding on the shed in the snow? You work on the inside...

Looking good, now you can sharpen your knives before the hookers come over. The only thing I see wrong is your miter saw is in the corner. I hope it's not bolted down.

Coming out to the Cape from the sticks for a couple days this week.

Where's the good beer out there? What local brews should I not miss?

day_trippr said:
I thought beer won't grow anything that can kill you. A myth?

Cheers! ;)

Not growing anything that will kill you is NOT the same as not growing something that will give you the worst case of dysentery since the Bataan Death March.

I hope Alice gets home with more toilet paper soon.

Wow. That was fckin cool. Not gonna lie.

We kicked all of the kegs except the Mild (not at all surprised. Its a really nice beer but just not a style I thought we would sell)

Thanks for coming last night guys. It was really cool having folks come out for it.

We've gotten some really nice words said out on the interwebs and the Ale Street News took some pics and is gonna give us some publicity. The whole night went better than we could have hoped.

Cape Brewing said:
Wow. That was fckin cool. Not gonna lie.

We kicked all of the kegs except the Mild (not at all surprised. Its a really nice beer but just not a style I thought we would sell)

Thanks for coming last night guys. It was really cool having folks come out for it.

We've gotten some really nice words said out on the interwebs and the Ale Street News took some pics and is gonna give us some publicity. The whole night went better than we could have hoped.

Wish I could have made it. Glad everything went well.

So, I went to ratebeer.com to see if anyone had posted any reviews of Bog Iron's offerings yet. I know the beer's been out for what, 36 hours now, but figured that at least Cape would be posting five-star reviews under a half-dozen fictitious user names.

And so I put "Bog Iron" in the "advanced search" bar... and one beer shows up.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/iron-hill-whitesbog-blueberry-ale/182320/

Now THAT'S funny.

Cape Brewing said:

Should have made it an imperial mild

AZ_IPA said:
Is that the one where PTN made the best beer evah, then decided to change a bunch of stuff in subsequent versions?

Troo.

Why does he get the credit on that beer? I had 50% to do with that batch. Subsequent ones though, he changed everything and I gave up trying to fight the "king of beer making".....

yeager1977 said:
Why does he get the credit on that beer? I had 50% to do with that batch. Subsequent ones though, he changed everything and I gave up trying to fight the "king of beer making".....

How many times do we have to go over this? You are the sidekick. You only get credit as reflected off of my brilliantly shining star. I'm Superman, you're Jimmy Olsen; I'm Mr Peabody, you're Sherman; I'm Ralph Cramden, you're Ed Norton; I'm the Skipper, you're Gilligan; I'm Gladys Knight, you're a Pip.

If it were left to you to run the operation, you would be Barrtles, I would be James.

That's why.

We don't know. We didn't talk to them about it last night. We were just trying to ge through the night in one piece. Frank is heading over there today to grab all of the empty kegs and the rest of our stuff. He is going to talk to them about it then.

I liked the mild, it was a nice easy drinking beer. It's a shame that beers like that get left at the wayside because they aren't sexy enough. If its not "Imperial" or "dry hopped with super secret proprietary hops, grown hydroponically in Hawaiian rain forest water and only harvested during a full moon" the beer illuminati won't buy it. Too bad. It was a good beer.

Back