• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Shiny Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

originalben

Reaction score
I have 3 keggles for sale.

A Boston Brewing, a Widmer, and a Mexican cerveza.

All are 15.5 gallons, have the inner top removed and smoothed to allow for use as brewing kettles, and all are fitted with weldless 1/2" brass ball valves.

As the pics show, each keggle has been hand polished to a very nice shine.;^)

Send me a PM if interested.:mug:

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

How much are you willing to let them go for? Selling them separately? Local pickup only, or are you willing to ship?

$140 each.
Will sell seperately, but would prefer to sell as complete.
Would prefer local pickup- but I would be willing to look into it.
Looking at eBay, it would appear to run $40-65 for an single keggle.

will you pack them in a carton box and shipthem. I want all 3 but we need the box size and weight to get a quote either usps or ups. last time I check it was like 100 to ship 1 keg from US.

ChuckPeterson

Sam-
Because the last ones I did with 2 piece ss, I was asked multiple times to sell without so that they could install 3 piece. When I put on 3 piece ss, I was asked to remove to lower cost, so I just went with what I had.
Last year when I was between jobs, I was building my own and a friend suggested I acquire some to customize and sell to others...and since I had time I did.
gyro-
I don't have lids, but could include the top dropouts- I've read of folks modding them with washers to fashion lids.
No problem shipping, although I have no idea how much it would be.

OK so 3 at $140.00 is $420. Do you have paypal?

now we need to take the ball valve out to place in a box. Please se if you can place them in a individual box, or if you have to purchase the packaging let me know so we can add this to the total cost. Once you have it I will PM you with my UPS account#

Let me know if you agree and I will PM you my number and any info you need.

hey nice fridge with 2 kegss on your profile. One of this day I will do mine in the mean time I hide in the closet from wife to drink my beers

Chuck Peterson

I do have Paypal.
I can pkg the valves inside if you'd like...although I still have the Bargain Fittings box they came in I could put 'em in;^)

Thanks on the fridge, although the project I will be starting now is a keezer since that one is a bit tall to go inside and being out in the sunroom has started that one rusting.
Gonna do one like the 'Black Sunshine' ...https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/black-sunhsine-my-keezer-build-lots-pics-221572/

That is sweet.;^)

i do have some spears/valves left over from my keggles mods. don't know the sizes, though. seems all of the kegs i've done have still held pressure and had at least 1/8 of beer left in e'm.
the craziest was the widmer that i got about a month and a half ago- guy bought the thing ten yrs ago in california and has hauled it across country thru 10 homes and it was 1/4 full and all pressured up.

Originalben remeber to send me your emali to get your payment on paypal. . Now I have to figure out where I am going to ferment this bigger batch.

last night I open my honker clone. and for a 1.5 week bottled beer came fantastic. nice head smooth ride. 7% ABV.

I'll pm you the info- was just trying to locate packing. went by uhual this a.m. and they have 18x18x24 boxes but they're kinda thin. enough space to do thin bubble wrap all around, though.

You might also check into shipping via Greyhound Bus. I understand from a friend who routinely ships furniture that you can save a few $$ on bulkier items. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back