Anyone In/Around Columbus, OH going??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcarter

Reaction score
Since it seems there is so little going on in/around columbus, I thought I'd post this.

AleFest Welcome to AleFest Columbus Columbus is a charitable craft beer festival on June 27 from 2pm-6pm at Aladdin Shrine Temple that showcases the finest beer styles of the world in an educational, responsible, and enjoyable fashion.

Admission is $30 and includes 20 samples of craft beer, commemorative tasting glass, and tasting guide. Must be 21 years of age to attend. Admission is $10 for non-drinking designated drivers.

If one day isn’t enough, Athens is hosting the Ohio Brew Week from July 12-18, where you can enjoy more than 76 craft beers from 23 Ohio microbreweries, all in one easy-to-get around city.

If you can’t make any of these events check out some of these microbreweries around Ohio. But remember to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.

I'm gonna try to go to the one at the Shrine Center this weekend.

I wanted to go to Alefest but I had to work at 4 and as a result, wouldn't have been able to get the full bang for my buck.

Back