108°F Today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in the high 90's to the 100's here in the San Francisco Bay area. My thermometer read 105 on Saturday.

It's before 10am and it already 75 or so. I'm going further inland for work, so it should be between 95 and 100 today for me.

About 82F right now...pretty nice, but should get up to around 95F. Fine by me...the past 3 days have been over 100F. I'm just not ready for that big summer heat for a couple more weeks!

Here is a screen capture of the current forcasted weather for my deployed location. This is actually a very cool, almost cold week. Temps have been hitting the low 110's for about 2 weeks now.

May_Temps.bmp

Nice, hot wind blowing dust in your face. Everything a very pretty shade of grey....

Man!! this is perfection !!!

All this and 3 beers a day ! ! ;)

Cake

and its 92°F @ 9AM.

How you doing?

A couple of years ago I had to run through there twice one week and it was 110 and the Ac in the truck was broke. It was the most miserable week of my life until I stopped at the freightliner dealer on the way back outa there and got all fixed up. ;)

It is 65 degrees here and very sunny.

Fourth day of 80+, set a record high Friday. At least when it's hot here it's dry. Had the evaporative cooler cranking in the garage & brewery. Hops are leaping out of the ground. The Cascades grew 38" in three days.

Cold & wet coming in later in the week, but I haven't had any frost in 2 weeks.

Back