Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colts certainly rode an easy enough schedule to make the playoffs and the Redskins are fortunate that RGIII's leg is still attached to his body after what they did to him.

I think SF takes it. Not enough film to figure out how to stop E.coli Kaepernickel.

Plus, Packers only lose to the eventual Superbowl champs. Pretty much like the Pats.

I think SF takes it. Not enough film to figure out how to stop E.coli Kaepernickel.

Plus, Packers only lose to the eventual Superbowl champs. Pretty much like the Pats.

Good point. But, if the refs got it right in Seattle on that Monday night debacle. The Packers would have been the # 2 seed, and it would have been a very different game against the 9ers.

I think we might be watching a different game this Sunday, had that game been called correctly.

Good point. But, if the refs got it right in Seattle on that Monday night debacle. The Packers would have been the # 2 seed, and it would have been a very different game against the 9ers.

I think we might be watching a different game this Sunday, had that game been called correctly.

I'm callin' sour grapes on this one...I don't think it mattered where that game was played...the Niners were not gonna lose that game.

I'm callin' sour grapes on this one...I don't think it mattered where that game was played...the Niners were not gonna lose that game.

I'm not saying the Packers would be in the superbowl, I'm just saying, that's a totaly different game in Green Bay, and a very different NFC playoff picture.

HessenHelles said:
I'm not saying the Packers would be in the superbowl, I'm just saying, that's a totaly different game in Green Bay, and a very different NFC playoff picture.

Or they could have beat the vikings and still locked up number two seed but nope its all the seattle game

Or they could have beat the vikings and still locked up number two seed but nope its all the seattle game

Don't get me wrong.......

I'm not crying about it. I'm just saying, that was a huge, huge, huge win for the 9ers against the Packers. And had it been in Green Bay, win or lose, it would have been a much closer game.

The 9ers gained a tremendous amout of confidence after absolutely killing the Packers. And walked into Atlanta feeling invincible, and came back to win in the fourth quarter...... How many games did they come back from being down in the fourth and win this year????

I guess I got of topic. The point wasn't about the Packers..... It was that the two teams in the superbowl are at best, the forth and fifth best team in the NFL.

the two teams in the superbowl are at best, the forth and fifth best team in the NFL.

Who would you say are the first, second and third. This makes no sense. The best teams ARE in the superbowl. This is a win or go home playoff...nuff said.

GO NINERS!!!

Who would you say are the first, second and third. This makes no sense. The best teams ARE in the superbowl. This is a win or go home playoff...nuff said.

GO NINERS!!!

I see things differently I guess. But if you are telling me the 2 best teams in the NFL are playing tomorrow, you must not watch a lot of football.

You still didn't answer the question. Why do you think the Niners and Ravens are in the Superbowl, cause there're losers?

HessenHelles said:
I see things differently I guess. But if you are telling me the 2 best teams in the NFL are playing tomorrow, you must not watch a lot of football.

Tough to argue that the 9ers are not a top two team after they way they have played all year...you must not watch a lot if football...sour Sally

You still didn't answer the question. Why do you think the Niners and Ravens are in the Superbowl, cause there're losers?

No, I didn't call them losers. They are both great teams. This happens every year, the best teams don't always make it to the superbowl.

The broncos and Pats are both better teams.

And i think the Falcons beat the Ravens all day!

So both #1 seeds should play each other every year? GTFO the best teams are in becuase they won when they had to

No, I didn't call them losers. They are both great teams. This happens every year, the best teams don't always make it to the superbowl.

The broncos and Pats are both better teams.

And i think the Falcons beat the Ravens all day!

Better teams? They lost to better teams.

Ok, enough of this chit...

prediction time...

Frank Gore, 100+ yds and a TD
Randy Moss, TD
Crabtree, TD
James, great return yards...maybe a TD.
Kap...MVP

Maybe missed something, but this spells win for the Niners.

F@@k the Ravens.

Ok, enough of this chit...

prediction time...

Frank Gore, 100+ yds and a TD
Randy Moss, TD
Crabtree, TD
James, great return yards...maybe a TD.
Kap...MVP

Maybe missed something, but this spells win for the Niners.

F@@k the Ravens.

Agreed.....

This ones a tough call for me. I think the 9ers win a close one, and Randy Moss gets his first ring.

Holy fvcking bless, this thread has turned into the asshat hour with a quickness. WTF happens, all those who know absolutely jack $hit about foosball come out to drool on their computers after the almighty Pro Bowl? Who the feck is the moron that says that the Broncos and the Pats are better than the two teams playing this Sunday? Um, HELLO, if they're so good why are they watching the game from their ****ing couches like the rest of us instead of playing for it? Oh, wait, DUH, it's cuz there's better teams available that day. Oh, by the way, San Francisco is gay as AIDS and the Ravens are a bunch of no good, older than dirt ****** cheaters, the only thing going for this "game" is the fact that two brothers are coaching and Ray Lewis is playing in his last game, just ask the networks.

Holy fvcking bless, this thread has turned into the asshat hour with a quickness. WTF happens, all those who know absolutely jack $hit about foosball come out to drool on their computers after the almighty Pro Bowl? Who the feck is the moron that says that the Broncos and the Pats are better than the two teams playing this Sunday? Um, HELLO, if they're so good why are they watching the game from their ****ing couches like the rest of us instead of playing for it? Oh, wait, DUH, it's cuz there's better teams available that day. Oh, by the way, San Francisco is gay as AIDS and the Ravens are a bunch of no good, older than dirt ****** cheaters, the only thing going for this "game" is the fact that two brothers are coaching and Ray Lewis is playing in his last game, just ask the networks.

Lay off the beers dude...j/k great comment.

slackjawed.gif

Shame you didn't watch the whole game. If that game had been called correctly then Seattle would have still won it, just by a lower score.

Two points.

1. Superbowl should be played on Saturday with the 2 week break.
  2. The DirecTV Genie is smoking hot & I pause whenever a commercial comes on. Jeter doesn't deserve that much hotness the old ****er.

Back