I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenny Lewis (from Rilo Kiley); really you can insert any women here that is kind of nerdy cute and can play guitar and sing.
Who ever plays Pam from The Office; early episodes, again with the nerdy cute look.
Sara Silverman; not sure why but her dirty mouth makes me think she could be fun.

CreamyGoodness said:
The comedian lady from "World's Dumbest"

The one with the dark hair and the blue eyes and the total deadpan delivery?

CreamyGoodness said:
No the one with the huge nose who still manages to pull it off and be cute as a button.

Something Peretti or something.

Chelsea Peretti. Same one I was thinking of.

Anyone remember Robin Hartl from PBS's home improvement show Hometime?

Chelsea Clinton
Molly Ringwald

Molly Yes!, Chelsea NO! Chelsea did some consulting for a company I worked at (true story) we were in a few meetings with about 20 others, but I could still see she inheirited her fathers looks Uggh.

My contribution is Diana Krall, while she is kinda pretty, it's her voice that gets me, actually I'd have to say vocal artists are way more attractive to me just because of their voices. In that train of thought I'd throw out Fiona Apple, Norah Jones, and Kelli Ali. None of them were that hot really, but at one point at least, I loved their music.

inhousebrew said:
Jenny Lewis (from Rilo Kiley); really you can insert any women here that is kind of nerdy cute and can play guitar and sing.
Who ever plays Pam from The Office; early episodes, again with the nerdy cute look.
Sara Silverman; not sure why but her dirty mouth makes me think she could be fun.

Yes
Yes
And dear God NO! There aren't enough words in the English language to describe my hate for Sarah Silverman!

I've been lurking trying to recall someone original that fits into the OP's theme without parroting like I did with Pink.

But since so many have already taken this to the flip side I'll have to chime in with Uma Thurman.

If I was given a freebie and she was the only face on the list, I'd pass.

Back in the early 90s, my buddies all lusted after Kelly Kapowski. I was into Jessie.

inhousebrew said:
But would you push her out of bed???

I'd push her out of a speeding vehicle.

Although I abhor her, I do understand why she was mentioned.

Latest posts

Back