Nano Brewmaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh. You could build a smaller one for much cheaper. Plus, I have a hard time believing you just "dump in the ingredients and it produces beer". There's a heck of a lot more to it than that, as we all know!

Mr beer on steroids more than likely...probably uses LME pre-hopped goop you have to buy from them, like the microbrewery in a box kit offered to some bar owners so they can have a "Microbrewery like" experience. The company sells you the gear AND you have 8 or 9 different worts you can order.

Yeah it must be great. They seemed to have blown their budget on R&D and not the website.
Because their website is not working I can't figure out anything.

Anyone actually see how much it costs?
Does it use captured CO2 to carbonate, keg condition, or force carbonate from external co2 source?
What is the heating source?
What is with those weird looking "kegs?"
That is a conical right?
What is the blue section?
What if you want to upgrade it to more kegs?
I have about 20 more.

It does clean itself. It must flush everything with boiling water.

It could be neat, but they overlooked an important fact. Anyone that is into beer that much (enough to spend however much it costs) will want more control over their beer. I am okay with LME (as long as I do not HAVE to buy their LME), but I have never done a brew with no grain at all.

all you have to do is dump in the liveblood of any beer—hops, yeast and water—

not only does it make beer easily, it does so without barley! It is amazing, water, hops and yeast can produce beer without any fermentable sugars!

Oh yeah... also it's "lifeblood" not liveblood, unless you are making a very strange beer.

Holy 2 year old threadbumping batman, this thread has risen from the dead.

Zombified.jpg

:D

Hey where is the sign in your avatar from? It looks vaguely familiar?

Totally back from the dead.

The avatar is from the Tube Bar in Jersey City. It was the home of owner/bartender “Red” Deutsch, who was the inspiration for Moe from the Simpsons. :cool:

Latest posts

Back