Alien Invasion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnOldUR

fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Aliens have invaded my house. They dress like you or me in plain sweatshirts or t-shirts, but I can tell something is up. There is constant communication in a language I don’t understand. “Blub, blub, blub,” day and night. But I think we’re winning. My guess is that there is a germ that they have no resistance to. One of them threw up all over the floor and the others have quieted down. BEWARE, they may be in your neighborhood.

Carboys.jpg

Heh, I doubt the wife'd like it too much if I left a bunch of carboys around the living room. I get away with moving them up to the guest room and turning on the space heater when the basement is too cold, but that's about it...

The infestation started in the basement, but the cool weather has driven them up into the house. I thought the little guy on the coffee table was cute, but like yours, my wife is not happy. Luckily the life span of these creatures is short, but they always seem to reproduce.

I used to put stuff in our dining room. Let's just say that didn't go over very well. :confused:

I had some of these on the bar in the basement, made for good conversation while friends were over drinking. We had to peer around the fermenters to talk to each other!!

Back