Md grain buy #3!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clap, I was just planning on giving you cash on brewday this Saturday if that's aight with you. We can discuss where and when I'll be picking up then too.

if the MLK day thing works out i can make it down to the baltimore area but if the pick up initially is around DC i'll have to schedule a day later in that week or so.

flywire, the plan is to give your stuff to Wsccott (he doesnt know this yet) since hes in baltimore, well figure out how to get it to him this weekend, and we can go form there.

If Wes isn't available to do this due to limits in storage in his place (not sure if he's an apartment dweller or not), feel free to drop it off at my place and can be picked up there.

Also, my roommate will likely be heading back to Lebanon PA next weekend and could possibly arrange a meet-up on 83 somewhere.

I doubt I'll keep up on this thread since I'm not ordering, but clap knows how to get in touch with me about it.

I've got the room to hold 4 sacks of grain for a little while. The entire basement is dedicated to brew storage right now. :)

OP updated! as you all it is COD! so pay me :D

it will be delivered to my house, 1-18. so you can coem by that evening, or..... make some other arrangement, the non DC people, well figure how to get it to Baltimore and fredneck and go from there....Pm me for my adress for checks. I DO NOT take paypal!

I've got the room to hold 4 sacks of grain for a little while. The entire basement is dedicated to brew storage right now. :)

great thanks, it won't be there for very long, if you let me know when you have it at your place i'll be done within the week :mug:

i have a bunch of family and work in the area so its easy enough for me to come down... clap, how can i pay you? dont want to stick wscott with the bill for a week

ok, all paid. I can get tracking info tomorrow, and check when it will be delivered monday am! Ill post so everyone who wants to stop by can!

ok, no liftgate.... odd. but whatever.

they will deliver between 9-11 monday, and will give me a 30 min or so heads up. need to break the palate down on the truck, which is good so i dont have to deal with it :)

anyone wanna help? :D

Oh good. Then you can bring mine to my house :)

I probably won't make it down there today. Have too much stuff to do around here, but I'll be done next weekend.

ok so! the 6 bags for Baltimore are on the way there..... brewdog skip got his....

i seem to have thought we had a plan to depot it in Fredrick....

anyone in the fredrick area wanna stage/ pick up 650lbs worth of grain?

where in dc are you at clap? I will be down its gettysburg this weekend and might be able to make the trip down to dc from there depending on what swmbos plans for the day are. If she is agreeable I can just hit fredrick on my way back up and drop the rest off there

where in dc are you at clap? I will be down its gettysburg this weekend and might be able to make the trip down to dc from there depending on what swmbos plans for the day are. If she is agreeable I can just hit fredrick on my way back up and drop the rest off there

I'm in Frederick just off 15, which you would be going by if you went from Gettysburg to Clap's house. I can't go to his house for another week or 2 but if you can bring the Frederick stuff back, you can drop it off at my house and I can distribute it like last time.

OK I will talk to smwbo tonight and see what she says. My car is in the shop so it depends on if she needs hers or not

Frederick grain should be in Frederick Saturday evening. Pickup will be upon payment after that, I'll post again when I actually have the grain in hand just to be sure.

I'll pay for all the grain I pickup for Frederick and then just let them pay me on pickup, easier that way.

Latest posts

Back