Where can I buy cheese cloth?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rflem550

Reaction score
I went to the brew supply store today and forgot to pick up a grain bag? The store is an hour away. I want to brew tomorrow morning. Where can I buy cheese cloth or some alternative to a muslin bag?

rflem550 said:
I went to the brew supply store today and forgot to pick up a grain bag? The store is an hour away. I want to brew tomorrow morning. Where can I buy cheese cloth or some alternative to a muslin bag?

Any store that has a decent supply of kitchenwares should have it.

Home Depot sells cheese cloth. Look in the flooring department with the ceramic tile tools......6 years there turned out something after all....:(

WalMart
Both in the Craft section and the Kitchen gizmo section

thanks.

i'm going to be using a lot of hop pellets in my boil and don't want to deal with having to strain all of them out. will cheese cloth contain the hops or is it too porous?

If you're going to HD/Lowe's, get a paint strainer bag in the paint section. Just the same thing, and it's bigger/cheaper.

Back