Breakfast for dinner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisgoestoeleven

Reaction score
Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich with runny yolk and hot sauce, and splitting a bomber of Long Trail Centennial Red with SWMBO. Slept in, spent most the day playing guitar and watching Netflix, and racked my porter to secondary. Life's pretty good right now. How about everyone else? What was on the menu this evening?

I hate breakfast for dinner. My parents invited me over for dinner. I asked what we were having. Mom said breakfast, so I stopped at burger king on the way.

I love having breakfast for dinner. It's one time I can have beer with my breakfast without feeling like a drunk. :D

People need to get over the idea that you can only eat certain foods at certain times of day.

I gross out everyone with my breakfasts. We where at SWMBOs aunts house, they wanted an old time slumber party with us, her brothers and her cousins and all the spouses. Next morning 6am I'm cleaning out left over Chinese and Mexican food out of the takeout boxes cold and they where all gagging. I've also been known to grill a ribeye at 5am before going to work. My favorite lunch is two eggs on rye (depends if I get home at 11am or 2pm.) except Friday is steak lunch, usually ribeye.

I gross out everyone with my breakfasts. We where at SWMBOs aunts house, they wanted an old time slumber party with us, her brothers and her cousins and all the spouses. Next morning 6am I'm cleaning out left over Chinese and Mexican food out of the takeout boxes cold and they where all gagging. I've also been known to grill a ribeye at 5am before going to work. My favorite lunch is two eggs on rye (depends if I get home at 11am or 2pm.) except Friday is steak lunch, usually ribeye.

I love a sunnyside up egg on rye with mayo and horseradish. Great to run out the door with wrapped in a couple of paper towels and eat on the way to work!

Back