Stupid BEARS!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan Lendl

Reaction score
I lost 20 bucks on that game...I had a feeling they would lose and save for Urlacher, a missed feild goal, a fumble, and the history of the Cardinals being total losers my feeling was correct.

Its all good though, I work with a Redskins fan and to date Ive won 50 bucks betting him.

Took me a second to realize who was talking here...

I'm guessing you were giving up the points on that game? 'Cause if I could have found someone to bet on the Cards, straight-up, I probably wouldn't have a house today. :D

EDIT: oh yeah, the Bears won, didn't they? That was pretty frickin' unreal. You actually bet on the Cards straight-up?

rdwj said:
wishful thinking - you can't stop a runaway train

Pfff...we'll see.

Looks to me like Grossman was exposed, and looks to me like if you spread out that D, you'll gain yards. Arizona may have gotten beat, but Denny Green mapped the blueprint for beating those guys.

And who is going to gain rushing yards for them? Run game = nonexistant.

Wait and see. ;)

Ditka says hi.

ditkas.jpg

Hehe.... remember the time they got him on camera 'adjusting the furnature'? :D they played it over and over.

How's Favre's QB rating this year? I forgot.

Bears will go ALL THE WAY. Mike Brown is a loss, but a manageable loss. If it was Urlacher, we'd be in deep doo-doo.

As crappy was we played on Monday, Ulacher was EVERYWHERE. People seem to like to dump on him lately, but I think he has been outstanding.

The Bears won a game when their QB has a QB rating of TEN!!

Just imagine how good they are when he's at least average!!

Grossman had a bad game. Every QB has one. As far as I'm concerned, he's still pretty much a rookie since he's only played a few games prior to this season. And he has an entire city that HATED him. Mac Jurko and Harry (afternoon ESPN radio guys) were trying to get people to start anti-Grossman websites prior to this seasons opener. He had a lot going against him and now he's got way too much pressure. If he pulls off this season then he's real-deal and potential future HoF material. If he crashes and burns, he'll be (unfairly) likened to Cade McNown or any of the other dud QB's the Bears have had throughout their history.

I think that this Bye week will be good for everyone. Rex will get his head together, the O-Line will look at their deficiencies and the D-line will get to fix the problems they had the first half of the game. I expect a stronger, more impenetrable Bears when they play SF.

Yeah and that same crap better not happen in SF because even though AZ is pretty bad, SF is worse. I can understand the offense having a bad game. I really think they have been playing over their head up until that point. If we can at least do something DECENT with the offense I think we can go pretty far. And I have not said that in a long time. Our schedule doesn't really have a lot of great teams so I think we will do ok. Who knows after that.

Back