Those stupid meaningless rants!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I don't have one!! I really wanted to rant today, but I can't think of anything that pisses me off enough to rant about! WTF!? Being happy REALLY gets my back up!

Nothing would make me happier than to sit down, have a beer, and rip the snot out of some ***** faced idea, organisation, or sexual deviation in this forum....... But nooooooo! I'm just way to fcuking mellow and laid back for all that crap! Honestly, sometimes I think I could just poke a blunt stick into my heart and pull out all the happiness and spit on it!

Being happy sucks pig balls. Nothing to do all day except wander around smiling at people that, in all fairness deserve a napalm enema and an umbrella down the Jap's eye....."Oh, yes, I totally agree with you, sir. Have a nice day now".....Yeah, and don't forget to die of frigging contentment, you bastard!!

When will all the happiness end so that I feel like a real person again!?

PS I hate you.

PPS....See? even that vain attempt at showing my true contempt for you wasn't even convincing!!

Bastards!!!

Not to slap a cactus here or anyting LG, but aren't you ranting about not having a reason to rant? :p

Nope, that was not a rant. It was a cry for help, or meaningless sex with a puerto-Rican hooker.....Whichever happens first.

Aside from that, I refuse to talk any longer with anyone that has the word "Happy" as part of their user name.

Nope, that was not a rant. It was a cry for help, or meaningless sex with a puerto-Rican hooker.....Whichever happens first.

Aside from that, I refuse to talk any longer with anyone that has the word "Happy" as part of their user name.

Oh you really hurt me deeply now.....oh wait that was a LAUGH!!!:D

Ignore me all you want, but you are still Happy.

I think you should change your name to Happy_Gnome

and make this your new avatar:
winston_big.gif

Edit: LOL! This image winks at you!! ^^^^ It happens right after loading.

Yep...you aren't yourself today...even this is piss poor attempt at a non-rant...

Hmmm we need to get you back on track....

Something's gotta get your ire, buddy....

Let's see...Any of these work?

Your wife
The bailout
Americans
Gordon Brown
Bad drivers
Mouth Noises/chewing with mouth open
Not Washing Hands After Using the Restroom
Movie talkers
Canadians
Shecky
People who take up 2 parking spaces
People who signal after they change lanes

Feeling any steam yet?

Yep...you aren't yourself today...even this is piss poor attempt at a non-rant...

Hmmm we need to get you back on track....

Something's gotta get your ire, buddy....

Let's see...Any of these work?

Your wife
The bailout
Americans
Gordon Brown
Bad drivers
Movie talkers
Canadians
Shecky

Feeling any steam yet?

People who vote/not vote/vote opposite their party for gender??

Your wife
The bailout
Americans
Gordon Brown
Bad drivers
Movie talkers
Canadians
Shecky