Russian River Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
I just got back from Russian River Brewing in Santa Rosa CA. My fourth trip this year!

A few pics

Sign above the door
CA 02.08 143.JPG
The beer list
CA 02.08 132.JPG
The barrel room (sorry pic is blurry)
CA 02.08 139.JPG

The "Compunction" was an outstanding beer. Described as a Sour Blonde Ale with Pluots, it was extremely sour and acidic (just the way I like it). :mug:

Of course, I also drank my share of Pliny. :drunk:

If ever traveling through this part of California, you'll be doing yourself an injustice if you don't stop at Russian River.

Bastich! My envy runs deep!

I hear we aren't going to be getting much in the way of RR product out this way till April or so.

We need to just start sending them checks, not to buy beer, just to help pay to get their production up so the rest of the country can get their damn beers regularly! Rant over, sorry.

Brewtopia is indeed a bastid ;)

I had the Younger a couple of times over two weeks. The hop flavor just got stronger and stronger. Did you get a taste?

I hope that the name of the Pale Ale w/Brett is Deification and not Defecation! :) :D

Looks like beer heaven to me.

Back