Road Trip...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBill

Reaction score
I'm driving down to Hilton Head from Boston taking 95 up until I make a NC and hop on 795/40 mid-state Anyone have any recommendations for good stores along the 95 stretch? I think I will hit up the Foodery in Philly on the way back and Growlers once I get to Hilton Head. Any good suggestions on the way down?

I recommend you stop off at the Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in Wilmington, DE on the Riverfront.

They have great beer and food! If you don't stop, you might blink and miss Delaware altogether! LOL!

http://www.ironhillbrewery.com/wilmington/

facade_wilmington.jpg

I'm in hhi now...the lodge used to be very good, its stthey solid and they do have some rarities from time to time, but not like before.

If you want to add a couple hours go to westbrook in charleston, they new, but not messing around. Their ipa is mostly chinook and delicious, they have a Thai spiced wit, salted goze, among other things. Growlers will have some of their beers. Also seek out skull coast, they only keg but make some mean American hop bombs.

Back