• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Facebook Group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InYerMouth

Reaction score
Am I the only father who chooses pictures of homebrew instead of pics of his kids/family/self for his profile?

It's not a habit. It's a hobby. And I can quit whenever I want... right after my next batch even!

Awesome!!! Lets keep this rollin...

And XL Jockey, no your not, thats why I started the group so I wouldnt feel so guilty about it....hahaha....Everone in the group has access to pretty much anything...I would like to see how active we can keep this group!! Make Facebook actually worth the useless time I put into it...lol...

Awesome guys!!! Rock on!!! Wingnut...I will be driving through GR 4th July weekend...Wish I would have time to set up a brew day up there!!

Back