What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Braggot on ice with a dash of grapefruit. I see you looking at me weird! Its good!

Brag w grapefruit.jpg

WesleyS said:
Only coffee for now.

Is that that coffee mixed with chicory? That stuff tastes like dirt ;) actually is was pretty good, just unusual. I wouldn't mind trying their beignets.

bottlebomber said:
Is that that coffee mixed with chicory? That stuff tastes like dirt ;) actually is was pretty good, just unusual. I wouldn't mind trying their beignets.

Yep. Every time I drink it I think of how nice some beignets would be to go with it. But I'm usually too lazy to make them.

Nuke, you seem to have endless amounts of energy, and a high tolerance haha. And not to forget a killer lineup of beers to drink.

I had a 4 pack of that G'Knight over the last few days and it is really good. A little hot it seemed, but super tasty. Need to buy more of it.

I'm paying for it now. No running water meant no wort chiller so my brew day that was supposed to end at 9 am actually ended at noon and I didn't even pitch the yeast. I got it down to like 80 F, put it in the fermenter and I'm letting it cool to pitching temp while I am at work tonight.

I don't really have a high tolerance, I'm just really good at pacing myself. :tank:

Yep. Every time I drink it I think of how nice some beignets would be to go with it. But I'm usually too lazy to make them.
I always wanted to make a Chicory Coffee Stout, but we have no Cajuns so no Chicory here.
One doesn't hurt but one leads to two or three lol
had the same problem last night...

Coffee at work in preparation for the night shift. It's pretty good too. Not overly bitter or astringent like a lot of coffee I drink. The barista (aka the Cumby's lady) must have known what she was doing.

20130127_171610-1.jpg

Just popped this.. decided to wait on Tres Blueberry until SWMBO gets home. I have a feeling she will like it. I'm quite surprised by this beer. Absolutely delicious (hiding 10% quite well), first beer I've had from the brewery and I will definitely buy more in the future. Also enjoying the early lead the Flyers have!

image-2173131776.jpg

On a grolsch kick for the flip top bottles :)

By the way, noticed the neck label says
"5% alc/vol ale in TX"

What does ale in tx mean?

xMalachi said:
Just popped this.. decided to wait on Tres Blueberry until SWMBO gets home. I have a feeling she will like it. I'm quite surprised by this beer. Absolutely delicious (hiding 10% quite well), first beer I've had from the brewery and I will definitely buy more in the future. Also enjoying the early lead the Flyers have!

I haven't tried the R.I.P.A. yet. I've had the Hop Manna and its pretty good.

I haven't tried the R.I.P.A. yet. I've had the Hop Manna and its pretty good.

I think Hop Manna will be my next pickup. The R.I.P.A. has a huge malt backbone with a slight hopiness. It was sweet upfront then a little hop bite in the back. A really balanced beer overall. I almost grabbed one bottle just to try it but I'm glad I got the 4pk.

Another 1/3 bottle of Brau Bro.Rye Whyne Ale. Broke a piece of my red-barron capper,recapping this the other day,still works though:) This wisky-barrel aged beer is starting to grow on me a little.

Back