Central Dallas Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rix

Reaction score
Anyone out there know of a homebrew club in central Dallas? I know there is North Texas, but they mostly meet in the suburbs. I haven't been able to find one, if there is enough interest maybe we could start one up?

Sorry; I don't spend much time up on that side of DFW. I know there are a couple on the west side of FW; but that doesn't help you much.

Thanks, I happened to here about them this weekend and plan to check it out.

There website seems to be down for the last few days though.

Thanks, I happened to here about them this weekend and plan to check it out.

There website seems to be down for the last few days though.

Colin here - an officer of Dallas Homebrew Collective. Apologies for the tech issues on the website! Had an issue with our hosting provider. Should be fixed now.

Our next club meeting is slated for Feb. 6th at the Peticolas brewery. $15 goes to Peticolas to get in, which will get you a glass and 3 pints.

Club dues are either $25/yr, or $5/meeting. A yearly membership gets you a discount at Homebrew Headquarters, free entrance to meetings and other perks - plus helps us to grow the club!

Feel free to shoot me an email - colin at alsheimer dot me if you'd like more info!

Colin here - an officer of Dallas Homebrew Collective. Apologies for the tech issues on the website! Had an issue with our hosting provider. Should be fixed now.

Our next club meeting is slated for Feb. 6th at the Peticolas brewery. $15 goes to Peticolas to get in, which will get you a glass and 3 pints.

Club dues are either $25/yr, or $5/meeting. A yearly membership gets you a discount at Homebrew Headquarters, free entrance to meetings and other perks - plus helps us to grow the club!

Feel free to shoot me an email - colin at alsheimer dot me if you'd like more info!
This sounds relevant to my interests. I've been looking to join a homebrew club here, but don't want to go out to the burbs.

I will be at the Hilton Antole hotel next week. Is there a brew store I can get supplies near by? Or a good beer? Thanks

togodoug, you will be walking distance from the Meddlesome Moth (same people that own the Flying Saucer), they have a great beer selection and good food. Other places to check out are the Common Table or the Ginger Man in the Uptown area. No LHBS real close. Homebrew Headquarters is the best bet, but it's about 20 mins away.

Colin, Do you have to pay on your first visit or can you come check it out as a first time visitor for free?

togodoug, you will be walking distance from the Meddlesome Moth (same people that own the Flying Saucer), they have a great beer selection and good food. Other places to check out are the Common Table or the Ginger Man in the Uptown area. No LHBS real close. Homebrew Headquarters is the best bet, but it's about 20 mins away.

Colin, Do you have to pay on your first visit or can you come check it out as a first time visitor for free?

It depends - for our monthly club meetings, there is a $5 tasting fee for non-members, but that's waved if you're contributing homebrew for one of the club competitions - either people's choice (any style accepted) or the official style of the month.

If you'd like to come check out a brew day sometime, you're more than welcome. If you plan on hanging out, we just ask that you bring some beer / snacks to share with the group. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more info!

Back