What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God! Tastes as advertised. This would go great with breakfast, or better yet, as breakfast.
13 ingredients: Briess Cherrywood Smoked Malt, Weyermann Beechwood Smoked Malt, House-Smoked Hickory Malt, Great Western 2-Row, Munich, C15, C75, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Pure Maple Flavoring, Rogue Micro Hopyard Revolution & Independant Hops, Free Range Coastal Water, Pacman Yeast.

14 plato
30 IBU
76 AA
30 Lov

With 3 different smoked malts, I thought I was going to be blown away, but to me it actually has the perfect level of smokiness.
I dont think the pink bottle does this beer any justice.

P1030735.jpg

dgez said:
My God! Tastes as advertised. This would go great with breakfast, or better yet, as breakfast.
13 ingredients: Briess Cherrywood Smoked Malt, Weyermann Beechwood Smoked Malt, House-Smoked Hickory Malt, Great Western 2-Row, Munich, C15, C75, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Pure Maple Flavoring, Rogue Micro Hopyard Revolution & Independant Hops, Free Range Coastal Water, Pacman Yeast.

14 plato
30 IBU
76 AA
30 Lov

With 3 different smoked malts, I thought I was going to be blown away, but to me it actually has the perfect level of smokiness.
I dont think the pink bottle does this beer any justice.

Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast is a good option, as well.

33 days and counting for my trip to Prague and Munich, so I'm drinking some Weihenstephaner and my favorite beer Augustiner....I also have a great Helles on tap....It's a good night.

I had a bottle of Citra DIPA clone earlier (it's decent, not great-I think I don't like citra all that much, lol). Later, I had a bottle of Schlenkerla Maerzen. That stuff is pretty good. Intense, but good. I just wish it cost less. Five-fifty a pint is too much to have it regularly.

My Scottish Export 80 Shilling, named Under Kilten (which is Swedish for Under the Kilt). First all grain I did, also first original recipe I made... and I LOVE it. Can't believe there are still so many bottles left. @_@

May upload picture later.

O'Fallon KiteTale Summer Ale. Not my norm but having one of those lazy unmotivated days and a midday early beer, which @ 4.5% goes pretty good with a homeade burrito supreme for lunch. Starting to like the Cream ales more,I think this is a pretty good one.

Alaskan Birch Bock. Ordered another, and ended up with an Alaskan Barley Wine by accident, and I am thoroughly pleased.

Smokin a brisket, grillin some steaks, enjoying the weather and various brews!

3F's gumballhead
Home brewed Jamils evil twin
Green flash west coast ipa
3F's apocalypse cow
Dogfish Palo santo
Wells banana bread (with desert of course)

image-2939125673.jpg

Union Jack. Damn, Firestone Walker knows what they are doing. I like it better than Double Jack which is also pretty fantastic.

Picked up a 4 pack of SA double bock, i'm more of an Ale guy but the wife like's it. Also picked up some blue moon pumpkin ale, its getting to be that time of season...

In the kegerator I have just killed a corny of summer wheat that was a hit at the BBQ and there is some Cherry wheat left that I made from our cherry tree outside...saving the last of it for the wife, she'd beat me if i took the last draw.

Squatter's Outer Darkness - delicious

Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin - makes me want to add vanilla to a batch of Thunderstruck...I can do it better!

Noble Ale Works Nobility - all Citra - good, but slightly oniony like Summit, less pronounced than something like Gub'na

Back