Is this infection?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgeek1202

Reaction score
beer042607.jpg

Was going to rack to secondary fermenter, should I bother? OG 1050 Current 1011.

McGeek

How does it smell? Taste? I have seen some weird things on the top of perfect beer... don't give up on it yet

BTW - where the hell is Sachse, TX? ;)

I looked it up on maps.yahoo.com, and it brought up something close to Garland where the GB Pkwy ends. I lived not that far from there for years, but never heard of it. Hmmm.

Don't have any HB yet...sigh.

Sachse is northeast of Dallas. It was a rural community until urban sprawl caught up to it...

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=sachse+Texas&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1&iwloc=addr"]maps.google.com[/ame]

It looks fine to me. It's just the krausen finally falling back in to the beer. As long as it doesn't smell like not-beer, it's fine.

The first time I ever heard someone say they were in Sachse, (I work at the Kroger helpdesk) I swear I heard them say "I'm in sexy Texas" and not "I'm in Sachse, Texas"

Back