Just thought of a name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I was going to name my brewery so I was waiting until something came to. We have a small hobby farm and we were talking about getting a mini Donkey to keep our horses comapny. I was joking around with my wife about getting a Mini Ass which later evolved to a Half Ass. Since I'm relatively new to Brewing and I'm not really fully hardcore yet I figured I'd call the brewery Half Ass Brewery

wadda think?:rockin:

You will definately need an old toilet seat cut in half hanging somewhere in your brew-fort.

All those old signs come to mind. "I am not slow I am not fast. . .I am half-fast."

To the flea market!

I like the idea of a toilet seat. LOL you should put a picture of a mini ass with a toilet seat around its neck like a pulling harness mon your label. That would be funny

I think those are all great recommendations

Seriously, the name is great too.

You could play off that forever

It fits the criteria of allowing for offensive/disgusting names and labels for each brew, so I vote yes

:mug:I think it is great! And the logo suggestions are hilarious! I like the mini-ass with the toilet seat harness idea best!

Thanks Guys, I spent 3 hrs yesterday looking for Jackass/donkey pictures. I found some but not what I had in mind.. I might get the designer at work to do up an illustration for me.

I had some time to kill at work so I came up with this. Some I could stick on the fridge when I get it up and running. I left soem room in the middle so I could add a banner with the brew name.

For whatever reason I'm having a hard time hosting the file.. will repost later I guess

Back