help!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99expo

Reaction score
well i had to be cheap and try a coppers kit you just dissolve and add yeast well i missed the part where it said "Recommended Ingredients" and it said coppers wort concentrate, yeast, 500 g light dry malt and 300 g sugar

well its in the carboy right now ready for yeast and i have no malt but i just run to the store and got sugar

should i just add it and hope for the best

If you didn't boil it, add malt, grain or hops and are using "Can top" yeast, well, I wouldn't be holding my breath, not until I am trying to choke the finished brew down. Adding a bunch of sugar is just going to make it worse. I say toss in the yeast and use it as a base line for future brews.

just the malt concentrate
i have sugar but its not in. didn't put it in because i didn't no if i needed the dry malt also, didn't want to waste it if it would do anything

i did heat it up but not to a boil....it was a hopped malt concentrate

Just skip the sugar. It doesn't add any flavor. It just adds alcohol content and thins it out. Just add the yeast. It will be beer.

Latest posts

Back