• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various Kegerator Building Parts Regulators, Taps, Tower, Hosing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmdubb23

Reaction score
Ok so I bought a large lot of kegerator building parts and pieces from a guy locally, however I had to buy the whole lot to get the pieces I needed to upgrade my kegerator. I spent a little more than I would have liked so in order to keep the SWMBO off my back I would like to recoup a little of what I have spent.

ForumRunner_20121024_205111.png

Perlick 3 line CO2 Regulator Manifold Looks New with Mounting Hardware still attached. Sold

ForumRunner_20121024_205247.png

Brand New Perlick CO2 Regulator Assembly sealed in package. Sold

ForumRunner_20121024_205545.png

Used Stainless Dual Tap Tower with New chrome faucet as pictured AS-IS sold

ForumRunner_20121024_205755.jpg

Bass Like New Micro-Matic G style tap $25

ForumRunner_20121024_205936.png

Perlick Brand New Sankey D tap in original box. Sold

ForumRunner_20121024_210219.png

Bag of Perlick parts including hose mount clips, 1/2 lb of Permagum, hose clamps and the little keg wrench tool, all still sealed in original packaging sold

Also there are numerous precut clamped and screw down flange ends of 3/8" beverage line all is top notch Perlick or Micro-Matic stuff I will add some of these in with any order while I still have them for $2 a piece, I also have roughly 30' of 5/16" air line available and will cut to length and throw in for free with another order, just don't get too greedy with it. Thanks for looking.

tried to PM you about the $30 perlick regulator but your inbox is full. i'll take it. how about $356 shipped?
PM me or email me at [email protected]

emmdubb23 said:
Ok so I bought a large lot of kegerator building parts and pieces from a guy locally, however I had to buy the whole lot to get the pieces I needed to upgrade my kegerator. I spent a little more than I would have liked so in order to keep the SWMBO off my back I would like to recoup a little of what I have spent.

Perlick 3 line CO2 Regulator Manifold Looks New with Mounting Hardware still attached. $100

Brand New Perlick CO2 Regulator Assembly sealed in package. $30

Used Stainless Dual Tap Tower with New chrome faucet as pictured AS-IS $20

Bass Like New Micro-Matic G style tap $25

Perlick Brand New Sankey D tap in original box. $15

Bag of Perlick parts including hose mount clips, 1/2 lb of Permagum, hose clamps and the little keg wrench tool, all still sealed in original packaging $5

Also there are numerous precut clamped and screw down flange ends of 3/8" and 3/16" beverage line all is top notch Perlick or Micro-Matic stuff I will add some of these in with any order while I still have them for $3 a piece, I also have roughly 30' of 5/16" air line available and will cut to length and throw in for free with another order, just don't get too greedy with it. Thanks for looking.

I'll take the D tap and the new Regulator shipped to 21050. Thanks

My box is now empty, I will respond in order with shipping quotes based on interest. Thanks for the big response

Can you snap another pic of the 3 regulators. I'm specifically interested in how exactly you would hook it up to your CO2 tank.
In other words are these all secondary regs and you'd still have to have a primary reg to use these?

I call dibs on the 3 regs.

Ok so I am waiting to hear back on the new regulator, tower, and sankey tap the other items are still available, if interested shoot me an offer, I don't want to sit on this stuff forever.

dallasdb said:
Can you snap another pic of the 3 regulators. I'm specifically interested in how exactly you would hook it up to your CO2 tank.
In other words are these all secondary regs and you'd still have to have a primary reg to use these?

Yes they are all secondary regulators, I really don't want to sit on it forever, so shoot me an offer if your interested. This was not the easiest item to price.

i again tried to reply to your PM but youre again full. i'll take that for $30 and shipping. please emailme directly at mantello/gmail

Thanks to everyone for the purchases and quick payment, it is all on its way, I have updated what is available and taking any offers on the bass tap

Back