Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second though I may be a little hasty with the payment. I suppose I should wait until I hear a total before I submit payment. Ok then I'll wait, credit card in hand, until I get a total.

Bill if whats his name falls through, I will do a GW-2ROW in addition and can pay any day today - whenever

Come Sunday at 12:00 AM if there is no payment or, even a status update, from Astronomical we wil bump his order off and open it up for the first 10 bags that get paid.

You know, I realize that stuff happens in life and finances get tight but at least let us know what's going on. Jeez...

I'm not sure where the count is at, but I'd be in for another bag. I also do not know the cost for a bag of Pilsen with other charges included. In an effort to be hasty with payment, if the 10 bags are not currently spoken for, how could I determine the final cost with delivery, tax and PayPal charges?

I will be adding the additional bags in new lines instead of adding to the existing lines. This will be easier to track payments. Randar's check is in the mail and everyone else, with the exception of astronomical. has paid. I will update later on today since I don't think astronomical is going to come through. Sent him a third email yesterday on top of the paypal invoice. Nothing. As annoyed as I am with his unresponsiveness, I hope he's alright and not in the hospital or anything. I think we will have grain pick ups next weekend!

wagz said:
Bill just pm'd you
I'll take 1 of the last 2 bags. Great west crystal 40.

I'll add you when I get back in front of a computer.

ok. we have made up astronomical's 10 bags and are at 182 bags. That's it! no more bags will be added. for those of you who added bags please pay up if you haven't already. thanks.

there might be room for one more sack if a group buy and general hbt newcomer doesn't respond to my PM.

All I have to do now is recount and list all of the items and submit it again since there were quite a few changes from the original list. I'll try to get that done by tomorrow and email it by Monday morning. If there are items that are unavailable I will try to substitute them with more expensive items for the same price. Otherwise, we will have to substitute ' down' just to get the grain delivered. This is rare so I'm not too concerned about this. I'm thinking Friday delivery since I'm busy this first half of the week; and a majority of the pick ups over next weekend. Sound like a plan?

Demon said:
Thanks again Bill! I would have lost my mind if I ran this one.

The bigger the buys the more work they become. Maybe we should do smaller, more frequent buys?

I have emailed the updated list to the distributor for a new quote which I will post as soon as it's available.

Thanks bill. I'm sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate the work on your end.

On another note, I have flasks from 125ml-4L. Selling them cheap. anything under 1L is $5, 1L $10, 2L $15, 4L have chipped rims....make offer if interested.

wegz15 said:
Thanks bill. I'm sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate the work on your end.

On another note, I have flasks from 125ml-4L. Selling them cheap. anything under 1L is $5, 1L $10, 2L $15, 4L have chipped rims....make offer if interested.

$20 for a 4L?

From the distributor:

Bill, Revisions received, thank you I will have one bag of BD-MOPA milled

Once I have revised the order, I will get back to you.

The bigger the buys the more work they become. Maybe we should do smaller, more frequent buys?
Do what ever is convenient for you IMO. If it wasnt for the "being grandfathered in" Im sure someone else would be willing to run the event. Hell someone can run it, collect the $ and just order through your name next time.

We do appreciate it and everyone give Bill a little something ;)

will anybody be needing ball lock kegs during the pick up? I'm down to 5 but can get more (I think I can) if there's interest.

bmason1623 said:
will anybody be needing ball lock kegs during the pick up? I'm down to 5 but can get more (I think I can) if there's interest.

$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back