• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Faucets Locks Shanks Tower QDs SS Rims Tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sKafifer

Reaction score
so i've upgraded my setup to perlicks and these are what came off of it...
possible deal for the whole setup, all shipping will be either medium ($11.35) or small flat rate boxes ($5.35)

(x4) Polysulfone Female Disconnect 1/2" Barb & (x7)Male Disconnect 1/2" Threaded
I purchased these from another member here on HBT and never used them ($90 worth of disconnects). Have decided to go in a different direction. The threads are all in excellent shape and the one-ways work nicely on a blow test. The springs in the disconnect are 316 SS and they are temperature rated to 280F so they're perfect for wort transfer or putting on your pump ..Will not split up, will fit in a small flat rate box...REDUCED - $50 Shipped
imag0823m.jpg

imag0824.jpg

Chrome single draft 2 1/2" beer tower missing the top
imag0809m.jpg

tower shanks 2 with a 90deg hose barb, and one with a straight hose barb...$10 each
imag0813.jpg

imag0815.jpg

SOLD = Faucet locks, (x4) faucets, unkown faucet, new(ish)krome brand faucet, (x2) 90deg shanks w long tube, RIMS tube

thanks to those who have paid. your items will ship tomorrow.

invoice sent on RIMS tube, item will ship when payment received.

still available:
- (x2) regular faucets $7.50each
- (x1) new(ish) krome brand $12
- QD's $55
- chrome single draft tower
- tower shank with straight hose barb $10

Cheers!
dan

payment received from ironmountainbrewer...

everybody who has paid will receive a delivery confirmation # today when your items are handed to the mailman...

thanks!

dan

Latest posts

Back