The Moment of Truth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlvngded

Reaction score
After a few weeks of waiting impatiently, today was the day to taste my first finished brew. I admit I was nervous even to the point of not wanting to open the first bottle for fear of lack of carbonation. Well the bottle went hiss, the beer poured with a nice head and beautiful color. And the taste was simply wonderful. Now with my first brew being a complete success I am ready to dive headstrong into my new obsession.:rockin:

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

Those glasses came from the dollar store. Dollar Tree to be exact.

Set of 4: $4

Hey, we have a set of those same glasses. They work great for 12 ounces :D

Hahaha. That's funny when I looked at the picture the first time I didn't realize it but we have the same glasses as well. Ours are from Kohls..... It was great going glass shopping with the wifey. :p

There's nothing quite like the sheer joy of cracking that first bottle and realizing that YOU carbonated something. And not just any something, but beer!

There's nothing quite like the sheer joy of cracking that first bottle and realizing that YOU carbonated something. And not just any something, but beer!

Not quite. The yeast carbonated it.... you just gave them the environment they needed to do it. :p

Back