Florida Beer to Bring Home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlakota

Reaction score
A friend of mine is traveling to Florida in early July, what are some good beers to have them bring back to Illinois? Already have them on the look out for Cigar City year rounds. Is their Cucumber Saison still around? What other beers should I have them look for?

Thanks for any suggestions.

the humidor series ipa is a favorite. what part of florida is your friend in?

Get any CCB they can find, Tampa is their home market, so that's the best place to look. Cucumber Saison might still be around, it may take some looking to find it (have them grab a Guava Grove also). 7venth Sun and Saint Somewhere are in that general area as well. Saint Somewhere Saison Athene is a favorite of mine.

Also check out seekabrew to see what is distributed in Florida that isn't available where you are at. Terrapin (GA) makes some fantastic beers as does Lazy Magnolia (MS) with limited distro.

Will your friend be traveling to southeast Florida during his trip? We have some great microbreweries down here now. Funky Buddha, Tequesta Brewing and Due South sell growlers at the breweries.

Back