olllllo's 2nd Annual Open Brewhouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I am serving potentially:

Not Yet Named Baltic Porter
Seven Springs Irish Stout (Nitro)
Old Coyote Ale – an Old Ale
German Cowboy Vienna Lager – Negra Modelo style
Maricopa Pale – A lightly hopped American Pale Ale
Apfelwein

I have 2 other brewers so some of my stuff might not make it to the tap.

No exact time yet. Probably 7 or so.

All brewers welcome. Let me know if you are interested in coming with a PM and you name, etc.

If you wish to bring some to sample or serve, let me know what you might need.

No beer will be served in plastic!

Glass by the pool then? Dangerous living! :p

Swmbo and I are there. If you want me to bring a keg of something I can; no wait I can't!! I haven't even brewed yet in '08 and all my taps are soon to be spitting foam. We'll come with something based on what the house desires.

3 weeks I could get a Hefe ready though if I go home today and get brewing. What ya think?

I don't have any beer to bring, I'm still having money/equipment issues. But I'd love to go.

I work that day, but was plannning on switching the day anyway because the Tempe beer festival starts that day. I'll bring some sort of gift :tank:

man I would love to make it up there, but I really doubt I will be able to. Ill be there in spirit, and raise a few towards the north for you guys.

My brew buddy and I will be going. We'll be all primed to go considering we'll be in Tempe for the beer festival a few hours prior.

I finished up building my 2 tap outdoor kegerator, so I will have a total of 6 taps +1 nitro tap.

We have a 2 tap jockey box as well.

I also plumbed out my laundry sink and patched all the dry wall damage that my dog did over the last month.

Less than a week away!!!

Chimone said:
man I would love to make it up there, but I really doubt I will be able to. Ill be there in spirit, and raise a few towards the north for you guys.

If you talk to your buddy Theo, He's welcome to drop by.

I'll be there for sure. I've only got a couple 12 oz bottles left, but I'll try and bring something else if I can get to the store.

olllllo said:
Don't sweat it. We have the beer covered.

You sure? Remember I'm coming too. :tank:

Gotta feed the mullet! (actually I nearly shaved me head...)

Is there room for another brewer? I've just got word that our club will not be pouring and the GAzBF. That leaves me with the Espresso Imperial Stout that was earmarked for the Strong Ale Fest and now my Red Ale that need to be drank. I may even have an APA available also.

You had better hook up the webcam so that we can live vicariously through you.

Wish I could be there, Have a hell of a time. :mug:

wild said:
Is there room for another brewer? I've just got word that our club will not be pouring and the GAzBF. That leaves me with the Espresso Imperial Stout that was earmarked for the Strong Ale Fest and now my Red Ale that need to be drank. I may even have an APA available also.

You're always welcome wild!
PM with directions to be sent.

I'll try to get a cam up.
I installed trillian on the lappy.
I'll post my ICQ, MSN ans Yahoo info in the HBT Chat tomorrow night.

Thanks again o|||||o for the bash and the chance to meet up with desert brew and everyone else. You do know how to throw a good taster!

Wild:tank:

Thanks to wild, trabus, DesertBrew from the HBT crew for coming.

Served 8 taps. Floated 3. 2 more are just about ready to go.

I think there were abot 50 people at one point.

I have my work cut out for me in the coming weeks, I am now so low on beer, its frightening.

The web cam thing didn't hapen because I got too busy. The kitchen got so filled up with people that I couldn't get it positioned and setup. There were at least a dozen people that I didn't get to talk to... I know DesertBrew has some photos, I only snappeed one or 2, but I'll post then soon.

The kitchen computer with the webcam is in the upper left area of the photo (out of shot). There we so many people in the kitchen, that I couldn't really get to it or point it anwhere meaningful. My laptop wouldn't recognize the webcam.
2322964282_395afb10b7.jpg

wild, DesertBrew, ab DesertBrew's SWMBO.

2322147091_ceac6fa666.jpg

Many thanks to olllllo and his wife for their hospitality. Great party. Would have gotten these up sooner but I needed a nap ;) :

Me, ollllo and Wild doing our Cingular 3 bars impersonation.
2323308606_8ccd0a6a5a.jpg

Swmbo's Attached
2323308762_b9c29e2b0e.jpg

My SWMBO advertising for Iron Orr.
2322490267_b2ce384702.jpg

I didn't know trabus was there yet when we took pics so he's MIA. I'll email you others ollllo and thanks again!

DesertBrew said:
Many thanks to olllllo and his wife for their hospitality. Great party. Would have gotten these up sooner but I needed a nap ;) :

Me, ollllo and Wild doing our Cingular 3 bars impersonation.

Swmbo's Attached

My SWMBO advertising for Iron Orr.
2322490267_b2ce384702.jpg

I didn't know trabus was there yet when we took pics so he's MIA. I'll email you others ollllo and thanks again!

If I buy a stein, does she come with it?

;) Thanks for the advertising!

olllllllllllllo--50 people? HOLY CRAP!

Dude said:
If I buy a stein, does she come with it?

olllllllllllllo--50 people? HOLY CRAP!

I'll drop her off sometime in May when we visit (no specific dates yet but will let ya know).

He had the beer strategically placed to reduce consumption otherwise 5 surely would have been floated. (see pic 1 laundry room :))

Back