• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cascade hops!!!! As low as $7 a pound!! 6.9 ALPHA!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrrrkva

Reaction score
Cascade is sold out! I do have 2 lbs of Hallertau left. $11 a pound, or $20 for 2 lbs, if you want to pick up. I am located in Staunton, Va, But travel to Harrisonburg, and Charlottesville often.

These are Pellet and vacuum sealed.

I am shipping now as well:

$11 for 1 pound
$20 for 2 pounds

I would think shipping 1 pounds for $5
2 lbs for $10

Please email me at [email protected]

** Get together and buy some for your club!! :tank:

. These are vacuum sealed and froze.

paypal address? I need a pound. let me know. would love to get it before the 26 but after is ok also.

I will ship out the day following any payment and do it USPS priority. I will only charge actual, so, if anyone knows a cheaper way let me know.

Thanks

Matt

Shipping via USPS flat rate should be a lot less. But I guess maybe your time is more valuable to go through that trouble...

mrrkva I emailed you earlier and haven't heard back. If I wanted a pound it would be $14 total, including shipping right?

Paid! Put my shipping address in the payment message.

Thank you so much!

Tonight is the last night that it will probably get to you before Christmas!! So far I have Matt's, Craigs, and Chris, packaged and ready to go! Will take order for tomorrows shipment for another 1.5 hours.......

I would prefer emails vs PMs.... my email is [email protected]

I can get 2 and 3 pounds in the USPS package A box!!! That means shipping is only $5.62!! Rebates given to the 2 and 3 pounders for those who have already ordered!

mrrrkva is it possible for me to kick you another $7 to make my order 2 pounds? The only thing keeping me from doing 2 was shipping cost.

mrrrkva said:
Matt, kick it on up to 3, it would only make sense for ya!!!

Good point. Paypal completed. Can't wait for triple the hops I was expecting.

Ok, I have all packages up to this point that have paid by paypal will be ready to go TOMORROW.... all the orders from this point on will be on stand by.... I have room for 3 more lbs, maybe more, But give me until tomorrow to find out more....

I will keep everyone's order in the freezer until the latest possible point.... I have a freezer at work I will take them to.... than will ship them at as close to shipping point that I can.

These hops have made some AMAZING A
PA for me!!!!! If you want recipe let me know.......

mrrrkva said:
Ok, I have all packages up to this point that have paid by paypal will be ready to go TOMORROW.... all the orders from this point on will be on stand by.... I have room for 3 more lbs, maybe more, But give me until tomorrow to find out more....

I will keep everyone's order in the freezer until the latest possible point.... I have a freezer at work I will take them to.... than will ship them at as close to shipping point that I can.

These hops have made some AMAZING A
PA for me!!!!! If you want recipe let me know.......

I'd actually very much like the recipe.

Also I just wanted to confirm you got my second payment. Sorry, I'm just always paranoid about online purchases :D

shipping the following tomorrow..... Let me know if I missed ya!!!
Matt 3 lbs
Dustin 3 lbs
Ruari 2 lbs
Craig 1 lb
Chris 1 lb

I do have 2 lbs of Hallertau I need to get rid of. Anyone want any? $11 lb plus shipping

I do have 3 pounds left of Cascade and 2 pounds of Hallertau. The Hallertau is $10 a pound.

Shipping is costing more than I thought!! Im was losing money on the shipping.

Shipping rate is as follows
1 lb is still $5.20
2 lbs is $8
and 3 lbs is $10.50.

I do have 3 pounds left of Cascade and 2 pounds of Hallertau. The Hallertau is $10 a pound.

Shipping is costing more than I thought!! Im was losing money on the shipping.

Shipping rate is as follows
1 lb is still $5.20
2 lbs is $8
and 3 lbs is $10.50.

Email sent - I'd like 2 pounds of Cascade and 1 pound of Hallertau.

PM'ed, I'll take that last lb. of Cascade, Thanks!

Edit: Your inbox is full. Please let me know if you have any Cascade left, Thanks!

Thanks! Everyone's hops should be there!! BEFORE Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

Hops arrived happy and healthy and are now in the freezer awaiting a Cascadian Dark Ale recipe I wrote featuring around 12oz cascade hops. Only 0.25oz added at 60min, the rest reserved for late additions, no longer than 20min.... because damnit I feel like it and now I can

Hops arrived happy and healthy and are now in the freezer awaiting a Cascadian Dark Ale recipe I wrote featuring around 12oz cascade hops. Only 0.25oz added at 60min, the rest reserved for late additions, no longer than 20min.... because damnit I feel like it and now I can

Care to share your recipe??

Latest posts

Back