• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$135 kegerator in hershey,pa-wish i was closer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....that is the deal of the day!! Same one as I have, and he's not kidding about the original price. Glad my SWMBO picked up mine on Black Friday years ago for a steal.

I wonder if that could be modified to a double tier? I don't know anything about it, I still bottle everything/use tap-a-draft system, so I have no idea... I'm not TOOO far from Hershey, a few hours isn't too bad for a great deal like that...

wow, good deal. its funny he states hershey is in southeastern pa. I live in southeastern pa and it would take me 2 hours to get there????? last i checked, hershey was smack dab in central PA. oh well, good deal for anyone who wants it. i just got a double tap tower kegerator for xmas. good luck to whoever lands this one

I wonder if that could be modified to a double tier? I don't know anything about it, I still bottle everything/use tap-a-draft system, so I have no idea... I'm not TOOO far from Hershey, a few hours isn't too bad for a great deal like that...

I have the same fridge. Several years ago I replaced the single tower with a double. Easy as removing 3 screws and replacing them. Fits 2 cornie or 1/6 kegs easily.

I have the same fridge. Several years ago I replaced the single tower with a double. Easy as removing 3 screws and replacing them. Fits 2 cornie or 1/6 kegs easily.

Thanks. I just casually mentioned something about it to SWMBO and I got the look of death... The only place we'd have room for it in our condo would be in the corner of our dining room, and she doesn't want anything in there. So it's going to be a no-go for me, bummer though, that looks like a great deal.

wow, good deal. its funny he states hershey is in southeastern pa. I live in southeastern pa and it would take me 2 hours to get there????? last i checked, hershey was smack dab in central PA. oh well, good deal for anyone who wants it. i just got a double tap tower kegerator for xmas. good luck to whoever lands this one

It's funny, as someone who grew up in Centre County (State College/PSU area) - I always laughed when I heard people in the Harrisburg/Hershey area call themselves "central" PA when they're so obviously south east of the TRUE center of the state (I know where the marker is that marks the exact middle point).

And it would take me almost 2 hours from where I grew up to get to Hershey area. :p

My dad lives in Hershey though, but I already have a keezer...

Latest posts

Back