• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S.W. Chicago burbs, Lockport IL

I have:
4 cases of 12oz bottles to give away.
I case of odd-balls (Sam Adams, Guinness, Pt. size, subby size, etc.)

I'm in Crest Hill and looking for some bottles. Are these with or without labels? Thanks.

Could really use bottles. New brewer with less bottles than beer. In desperate need of a lot of bottles on the cheap. From the cecil county area. Thanks ahead of time

In Kansas City and could use bottles. 22 or 12 oz fine with me. Just started and have 2 batches to bottle. Not quite enough bottles on hand for one batch yet. If anyone has some bottles let me know. Thanks

Have about 8 cases of 12 oz bottles taking up space in my garage. Free to anyone that wants them, you come pick them up. I'm in Cedar Rapids, IA.

image-2549073725.jpg

HerkyQ said:
Have about 8 cases of 12 oz bottles taking up space in my garage. Free to anyone that wants them, you come pick them up. I'm in Cedar Rapids, IA.

Where are you located in Cedar Rapids? And do you have any left?

to johngottshall--are the bottles still available and where in NEPA are you located?

Hi all, after recently making a dozen bottles of elderflower champagne (which is the dogs doodars), I now have the bug to try something else. Anyone got any beer bottles going spare in the Washington, Tyne and Wear, UK area? Would love flip tops, but beggars cannot be choosers. Fancy trying a Mexican Cerveza. Thanx.

I've got ~4 cases of 12 oz. bottles I no longer need. About half have labels, the rest have been removed. Free to anyone in Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio area.

I have about 8 cases of mixed green and brown bottles, in Cranberry twp PA

Originally posted looking for bottles. I just ordered kegging stuff... Yeah, I'll be posting bottles once I get that stuff. Is that the circle of life, or am I drunk? Yeah, I'm drunk. :tank:

Do you still have these? I may come take them off your hands.

I have about 118 12oz commercial bottles with labels in 12 and six pack carriers. I might have a few 22oz bottles as well. I live in North Center neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois.

~18 mixed size bottles (chimay to standard to 500mL). Dusty, with labels.

PM for pick-up in St Charles, IL

Anyone with brown Grolsch flip-top style bottles they're not using? I need lots of 'em. I'm in Colorado. Make me a deal!

I've got a few cases of 12oz bottles to give away in Tri-Cities TN area.

I have around 60 to give away. Mostly 12oz but few bombers as well. Im on the southside near midway so let me know if you are close and want to pick it up

I have about 2 cases of 12oz bottles with labels. Clean. I'm on the north side near Hollywood and Broadway. Let me know if interested.

i have probably 100 extra bottles (mix of 12, 16 and 22oz), im on the south side of chicago by midway airport, if no one arrange pickup by next weekend they will end up in recycling bin

i have probably 100 extra bottles (mix of 12, 16 and 22oz), im on the south side of chicago by midway airport, if no one arrange pickup by next weekend they will end up in recycling bin
I'm to far away, but somebody better grab these. Otherwise I will be le sad. :(

I still have Around 144 bottles in cases, in Baden PA. (We dont have glass recycling in our area)

I'm looking to get ahold of some grolsch swing top style bottles. I'm located in St. Mary's county, MD. Please feel free to pm me with what you have and we can figure something out.

Any bottles in or around DFW? Looking to bottle a lot for an upcoming festival instead of kegging it.

Back