• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Curtec Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have something very similar I would be willing to sell. I bought 2 off an HBT member but only need one. I'll take a photo and post it today.

$20+shipping.

Only problem is that it's not airtight, I haven't tried but I think you can do some finagling to get it airtight but I haven't tried yet. I've fermented in it with the lid on and no airlock and it's been great.

Damn, nice find for you. Have you tried then yet?

Not yet. Got them on saturday for a blond and got to busy to brew. 30 shipped is still a good price considering these things are pretty big to ship. I also picked up a blue 12 gallon locking drum for grain storage fro. This same guy. He has theze things stacked floor to ceiling

kosmokramer said:
Not yet. Got them on saturday for a blond and got to busy to brew. 30 shipped is still a good price considering these things are pretty big to ship. I also picked up a blue 12 gallon locking drum for grain storage fro. This same guy. He has theze things stacked floor to ceiling

Do you know who manufactures them? Think they are airtight? Think the handles will hold with 11 gallons? And I agree, $30 shipped ain't bad at all.

I look when i get home for any markings, i dont know about airtight but there is a gasket on the under side of the lid. There was a thread on here about these thats how i found this guy

kosmokramer said:
I look when i get home for any markings, i dont know about airtight but there is a gasket on the under side of the lid. There was a thread on here about these thats how i found this guy

If you got that thread handy, that would be cool.
Thanks for checking it out for me.

I have 4 that look identical to these from a different seller. They are airtight and work very well. You can see a gasket on the lid. Thanks for the link.

Back