• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beginners equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveyiv

Reaction score
I am going to be moving soon and am trying to get rid of some stuff so that I don't have to move it. I am currently in Morgantown, WV and would much prefer local pickup as it is a lot of stuff to try to find boxes and packing materials to ship. Here is a list of what I have:

• 1 40qt stainless steel boiling pot, this model
• 3 “Ale Pale” white plastic buckets, 1 of them has the tap and valve assembly on it with lids
• 2 5 gallon better bottles
• 3 airlocks
• Autosyphon
• Bottle Brush
• Long plastic spoon
• Bottle capper
• Bottle caps
• Bottle wand
• Test tube and hydrometer
• An 11lb scale
• 2 mesh grain bags

I've probably got about $250 invested in it when its all said an done so I was thinking of maybe asking $150.

Thats tricky lol. The whole reason I'm moving is that I'm graduating from college here in May and haven't found a job yet. So I'm moving wherever I get a job :) Don't know any specifics yet.

I'd love to take this stuff off your hands, but im in Kansas City are.

If you change your mind and want to ship it I'm sure we could work something out.

Steve

haha, i do actually still have it. However, I don't live in morgantown anymore, I live about 60 miles east of it in Frostburg, MD now.

Back